Is It Possible To Look At A Woman the Same After Smelling Her Stank Puzzy/Azz??

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
I had this friend that whenever she would come and sit by you all you could smell was urine. :gag: It's usually them White girls who smell bc they never wash their pussies or take regular showers. :scusthov:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Stank puss and stank ass, it's a way of life unfortunately. We're all going to encounter it. :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember my ex p*ssy was stanking :gag: one day when I went to her house. I was chilling, laying with her and started fingering her and when I pulled my finger out, the whiff of that p*ssy on my finger made me dip asap. I swear the stench didn't come off my finger till at least a few days. I didn't really look at her different though but that shyt was :whoa:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hooking up with this one black girl and her p*ssy smelled like a rotting dead animal.:wow: I was rubbing on her p*ssy for a couple minutes thru her panties and my fingers smelled so fukking disgusting. I washed my hands , sprayed cologne on my fingers and I still had the faint smell of her dirty vagina on my fingers for two whole days. That bytch need to see a doctor.

Once I sobered up I had to remove any traces of that bytch from my life. Deleted number, blocked on all social networks etc. bytch had to go :camby:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if you the one who made it stink? All in all I never smelled a good smelling p*ssy. p*ssy stinks.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I remember my ex p*ssy was stanking :gag: one day when I went to her house. I was chilling, laying with her and started fingering her and when I pulled my finger out, the whiff of that p*ssy on my finger made me dip asap. I swear the stench didn't come off my finger till at least a few days. I didn't really look at her different though but that shyt was :whoa:

:laugh::laugh: This shyt sounds fukkING crazy

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I had this friend that whenever she would come and sit by you all you could smell was urine. :gag: It's usually them White girls who smell bc they never wash their pussies or take regular showers. :scusthov:

:umad: Them white girls are running shyt to the point where you have to make shyt up! :laff: I see you!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I think it has to do with hygiene and diet. Can't fukk with a chic who fiber game aint on point or dont drink enough water. A bytch eating more than me with no fiber in her diet is shytting out some pasty bowel movements. Water is important also to help flush out the kidneys and remove that rank smell. Also wet wipes been a game changer to help clean that sliced roast beef that not every chick is up on as yet