Is It Possible To Look At A Woman the Same After Smelling Her Stank Puzzy/Azz??

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
This one girl I fukked wit, tricked me.

She would walk past me and I would smell fresh laundry:ahh:

Got her naked and was bout to eat and was like:huhldup:

I was confused as fukk.:why:

After I ate it, I beat, nutted, looked on the floor and she had Gain dryer sheets velcroed to the front of her panties and the inside of her jeans:wtf:

:dahell:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Not even trying to be funny..

I've never experienced anything like that before.. Her sex was a 9/10...her appearance was a decent 7....but what makes her a dime is that she was always ready.. Didn't matter where we were..

Every time I think about hitting her up I remember that stench and im :huhldup:

Matter fact gonna delete her number now before I call her up in a drought :heh:
:pachaha: same thing happened to me with ol girl i mentioned in the OP. after i hit i kinda slowly disappeared due to that incident mainly. i jus couldnt look at her the same and my interest plummeted

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
not personal experience I went to an all girl school and you notice these things
sure
fz2qma.png

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this is all due to females not taking baths and soaking. i talk to so many women who look at me like :merchant: when i ask them if they take regular baths. they always tell me they don't like baths because they don't want to soak in dirt :what:. why would you be soaking in dirt unless you're dirty as fukk. the key here is to make sure your woman bathes on a regular basis. too many women and men think bathing is washing. taking a shower doesn't make you clean. it just freshens you up. a hot bath detoxes your body especially in women. ask your girl how often she takes a bath. if she says anything less than 3 times a week.......she probably smells like :trash: