Is It Possible To Look At A Woman the Same After Smelling Her Stank Puzzy/Azz??

Daps
Reppin
NULL
catching a woman unfresh is bound to happen if you've dealt with enough of em or dealt with one long enough. they're human :manny: ive gotten whiffs of a few :gag: puzzys and it seems like that is the 1st thing that comes to mind wen i think of these women. no matter how fine she was or good a person she was. its like once i catch that whiff its ingrained in my mind forever. last year i hit probably the finest chick ive ever hit in my life. wen she turned around for me to hit it from the back the :huhldup:smell hit me. now every time i think about her thats the 1st thing that comes to mind. :snoop:

you nikkas have really got to grow up....

seriously....

women are human...they gonna smell from time to time just like men....

you nikkas always smell shower-fresh?

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you nikkas have really got to grow up....

seriously....

women are human...they gonna smell from time to time just like men....

you nikkas always smell shower-fresh?

Maybe im just raised right but i always take a shower and wash around my balls(nh) before i have sex. If i smell good she should also smell good.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe im just raised right but i always take a shower and wash around my balls(nh) before i have sex. If i smell good she should also smell good.
You don't get much p*ssy at all then. LOL@you showering before sex everytime. No spontaneity. nikka writing out a sex schedule with his bytch.

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't get much p*ssy at all then. LOL@you showering before sex everytime. No spontaneity. nikka writing out a sex schedule with his bytch.

When did i even say i was fukking mad bytchs?

They txt me i txt back i take shower then go over to there place.

It not that hard my nikka a shower is only 15 mins tops.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
this should not be a problem with a chick older than 20

i haven't experienced it hardcore since i entered college.

:blessed:

i remember when i had to have a conversation with my high school ex because she started slackin. i was like "babe, we need to talk. I don't know how to say this but your vaginal scent has started to become stronger than usual."

needless to say she was embarassed and it never happend again​

Daps
:umad: Them white girls are running shyt to the point where you have to make shyt up! :laff: I see you!

She ain't lying though. A girl I knew would wear tights with no undies and her friend said she borrowed those same tights to notice vagina crust on the crotch :scusthov: