Is It Possible To Look At A Woman the Same After Smelling Her Stank Puzzy/Azz??

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
probably but curing that aint nothing but a wash away. if y'all got that funky crotch rot going on, taking a shower aint going to rectify the situation. it's inside of y'all of you, the pH is off or something; bacteria infections and shyt :scusthov:

The vagina cleans itself though, so it could be the pH like you said that's where the odor comes from because it should be odorless. You're not supposed to put soap there either because it will ruin the pH and can cause more harm than good. Water is good enough.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dog if a bytch breath stink or any other areas that shouldn't that bytch dead to me.

This should be the only answer.

The only time i've had a bytch p*ssy smell like something died in there i did the about face as quick as possible and went right the fukk home. If you can't keep yo p*ssy clean when i come thru i aint tryna stick nothin up in there

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The vagina cleans itself though, so it could be the pH like you said that's where the odor comes from because it should be odorless. You're not supposed to put soap there either because it will ruin the pH and can cause more harm than good. Water is good enough.
you're not saying anything that conflicts with what i said :confused:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
probably but curing that aint nothing but a wash away. if y'all got that funky crotch rot going on, taking a shower aint going to rectify the situation. it's inside of y'all of you, the pH is off or something; bacteria infections and shyt :scusthov:

it might or might not. some people sweat more in that crease between their thighs and their crotch so it gets musty. a little deoderant or baby powder does the trick normally :obama:

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me

Not even trying to be funny..

I've never experienced anything like that before.. Her sex was a 9/10...her appearance was a decent 7....but what makes her a dime is that she was always ready.. Didn't matter where we were..

Every time I think about hitting her up I remember that stench and im :huhldup:

Matter fact gonna delete her number now before I call her up in a drought :heh:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Not only her, I found it hard to look at myself in the mirror for still fawking, while using the pillow as a breathing filter. I knew then I have a sex addiction problem