Is it ok to be going thru a divorce and having a boy/girlfriend?

Elle

Pro
Daps
I heard this before and I take it to mean not jumping into another relationship before ending the other. Its a belief that the relationship is over if they going through a divorce and they are just legally still tied. During that time of separation tho you may want to have companionship, go on dates, get some ass/dikk and nikkas aint waiting till the courts set them free

Not always, look at how many people file for divorce then reconcile;Kobe Bryant is a well known example. I can see some poor soul waiting for the divorce to be final so they can be together to only get that Dear John action because he/she decided to work on his/her marriage.Who would want to be on the receiving end of that heartbreak?

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
You still married but going thru that divorce process but you got needs and trying to move on ....is it ok? Can you bring them to family bbq's and functions etc altho divorce aint finalized?

you ain't gonna be with that person no more, hence the divorce, so why the fuk should the other person care?

if i get divorced and i find someone else, hell yea i'mma kick it wid her and do shyt wid her too. If the ex-wife makes noise about it, i'mma give her da yellow pages book and tell her to find da nearest shrink. :ufdup: