Is it ok to be going thru a divorce and having a boy/girlfriend?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
You still married but going thru that divorce process but you got needs and trying to move on ....is it ok? Can you bring them to family bbq's and functions etc altho divorce aint finalized?

Elle

Pro
Daps
Nope. You should close one chapter before starting another one. Recipe for disaster.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Why in the fukk would I wait????:what:

But on some real shyt, another relationship would be the last thing on my mind. That is female shyt right there, always needin to be in a relationship. They feel their life is incomplete without someone. Men aint like that for the most part. And when it comes to relationships, it's always the woman tryna change the man, not the other way around. Relationships is much harder work for men than women.

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
Yeah it's okay. But I'd be trying to save face with introducing them to fam already. Clean one plate at a time, I'd say. It looks pimping or tacky moving that quick, depending on how you run it.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
You still married but going thru that divorce process but you got needs and trying to move on ....is it ok? Can you bring them to family bbq's and functions etc altho divorce aint finalized?
Morally, no.

Until the divorce is final, then go public. Although some move forward as soon a separation and the ex spouse has moved out.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Women say no because they dont wanna be embarrassed because her man moved on so fast.

Her friends would come up to her like "giiirrrrrrrl, I saw anthony with some girl the other day:usure:. They was just laughin, kissin and carryin on:mjpls:"

Her::to:

Yeah because men don't act emotional when their ex moves on. :rolleyes:

anyways, yeah it's OK. It's not like they're together anymore.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Nope. You should close one chapter before starting another one. Recipe for disaster.

I heard this before and I take it to mean not jumping into another relationship before ending the other. Its a belief that the relationship is over if they going through a divorce and they are just legally still tied. During that time of separation tho you may want to have companionship, go on dates, get some ass/dikk and nikkas aint waiting till the courts set them free