Is it me or are people going through it?

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Folks are struggling. I thought I made it in life when I hit 50k. Now both myself and my wife is each are in the 6 figure club and have no idea how most folks survive below 75k in the costal states. We moved to the south last year and it was the best decision we made. A real opportunity with low taxes and still affordable Brand New homes.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gotta unplug from news and social media frequently. I see a lot of people self medicating in my line of work. Many seem like they're in despair but can pinpoint why they feel that way. Subconsciously they feel like the world is falling apart, when it's really not that bad.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
shyt been real for me since bout 99'

So thankful for moves I made in the past

Took the fam to Disney past weekend and to kill time before check-in I took them to some shyt called H20 Live Water Park a lil janky water park next to the Margaritaville hotel we stayed at

Entry and the cabana for the day was like $580 (lied and said my son was 2 so we could get him in free...he been 3 since January 😂)

Lunch was $150 with tip for 4 burgers and two orders of tenders, some weird shaped french fries I've never seen in my entire life...cabana came with 4 sodas and 4 bottles of that aqaufina trash they be struggling to give away....lil 8oz cans too 🤣 and the burger meat was lower quality than ground chuck shyt was like them elementary burgers 🤣 straight dookie....nobody ate the whole burger

General parking was $15 or $25 for preferred, I took the $15

And at the lil snack hut inside I copped two funnels cakes, 2 churros, and a small cotton candy for a grand total of $46.69 🤣

All so we could burn like 3-4 hrs before check-in time

shyt getting pricey word to my nikka J. Fold