Is it me or are people going through it?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
Lately I’ve been kicking it with friends I haven’t seen in a while, some r married, some single with kids but they all shared either being unhappy, stressed or financially struggling.

I’m also seeing brazen shoplifting every time I go grocery shopping, I’m talking security/police tackling multiple offenders to the ground

So I’m wondering if the whole country going thru it right now

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My circle is small intentionally because the bigger it is, the more chances you have to be in the company of people going through some shyt.

As for people struggling, yup. That said, I have been trying to push myself into circles of people who have things going on. You just have to pick your people.

No word on random folks shoplifting...it is what it is.

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
Definitely..food prices sky high, rent sky high, gas prices sky high.. everything's going up but our pay.. minimum wage for everybody should be more than $20 per hour and i dont see why they wont up everybody's pay, its not going to do nothing but boost the economy if they do cause people spend more when they have it.. its like they want people to stay poor..

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Definitely..food prices sky high, rent sky high, gas prices sky high.. everything's going up but our pay.. minimum wage for everybody should be more than $20 per hour and i dont see why they wont up everybody's pay, its not going to do nothing but boost the economy if they do cause people spend more when they have it.. its like they want people to stay poor..
If you think the government has our best interests in mind I'm sorry to break it to you but they don't

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, ppl are going thru it!

On Facebook, I belong to a group of my city & ppl stay begging and/or giving sob stories about their current situation.

Makes me grateful for what I have which is why I denounce ppl talking crazy about one person needing to carry the load in order to make someone else who is able bodied happy.

If a person is in a situation, then he/she gotta do what he/she gotta do to get out of said situation. I just hope whoever it is do it the right & legal way...

Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
It’s a lot of people out here on some demonic medication

Combine that with loneliness and depression and anxiety

Recipe for disaster
I go get help and the stories I hear and stuff I see at the office :mjcry:

have mercy