Is it just me or does Cracker Barrel come off as a racist azz place...

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I have never been there and have no desire to go. I've always felt that it was a restaurant not meant for black people just like a soul food restaurant is not meant for white people. Not saying it's right but that is the way it is.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I went here in MD on a road trip with friends. They had more tables but sat us near the oeeplace. It was so hot so we asked to move and they said the other tables were being heItwas like 8pm on a weeknight :comeon:

There were 2 other tables of gblack people and they all were sat near the fire.

I went in there to eat the next thing I know I'm being accused of rape! :what:

:russ: That's fukked up though!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I went to a cracker barrell before and I had the same vibes. I felt lowkey uncomfortable in there. It seemed like they didn't really want our business when we went there. I thought it was just that particular resteraunt. But seein the responses in this thread has me like :ohhh:

I ain't gonna front tho, the peach pancakes were poppin :whoo:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
they got good food, even if it is overpriced and racist

in the summertime as kids we would walk to the cracker barrel down the road and sit in the big ass rocking chairs on the front and play on the oversized checker boards...then go inside and steal candy and shyt
Zj1H3.png

i aint been inside one in years tho, fukk em

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Michelle Williams, 34, an African-American real estate broker in Atlanta, says that in 2001, someone vomited at a table near hers at the back of a Cracker Barrel in Union City, Ga. At least seven minutes passed before anyone cleaned it up. Though Williams says she had received shabby treatment on previous visits, she went back that morning. "I really enjoy Cracker Barrel's pancakes," she says.

:deadmanny: