Cracker Barrel CEO: "A portion of the chain's loyal senior clientele never returned after the end of the pandemic..."

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
They announced a plan for a plan but they didn’t give investors enough information to judge whether reinvesting in the stores was a credible plan

CGwHQOO.gif

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I went too CB for the first last year on a trip to Virginia. I see why Cracker is in its name. It was nothing but ancient cacs in there. Cacs kept staring at our party like we didn't belong there. And you know how ignorant "friendly" NY/NJ nikkas can get.:snoop:I couldn't wait to leave

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
That's because those old white motherfukkers died.

:mjlol:
I meeean it’s true :yeshrug: And us 40 somethings don’t mess with them like that so I know younger people ain’t trying to go to cracker barrel like that lol. It’s literally made for old people and they sell old ass shyt in that store. They better get with the times.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Cracker barrels breakfast is surprisingly good​

Only reason I defend eating there.

3 Big ass Buttermilk Blueberry pancakes.
Bacon
Sausage
Eggs scrambled/seasoned to my specification (slightly wet)
Fresh Orange Juice.
Old timey media for my Grandparents, rest their souls.
Candy/toys for the kids.
Very good quality Cast Iron Skillets for sale.
We'd hit one of them bytches before driving towards Disney World and be set for the morning, no complaints.
Also helped that the Florida ones I went to were majority black staff so they was more than happy to serve Skinfolk in such a large capacity.
Cook used to come out with the pancakes in the pan and put it on the plate DIRECTLY while you gotta beg for clean forks and acknowledgement at Ihop and hope not to catch a two piece, bone in kufi Combo from Waffle House.
:eat:

Can't say the same for the other locations.
I think we tried that shyt in a small town, or prolly Texas one time and I was steady lookin at my watch hoping the Sun wasn't setting on us there.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
The one here in Sac came and went.

But their Rockkklin location is doing fine :mjpls:
🤣 when I just there last month me and my sister, her man and kids were going out to eat and we decided on Cracker Barrel and when we pulled up them mf's had a "closed" sign on the door, they just closed like mid-April 🤣 🤣 I was ready for it too because I like they food and she said they normally go or get takeout from there like twice a month. She was pissed....

So we went to The Blue House next door instead, and that shyt was fire...

Never been to the one in Rocklin, but i remember one time going to a barber shop in Rocklin because I was out there fukking with this white chick. Actually I think it was Roseville but same shyt, the barber shop was over near where the Roseville Walmart is. I go in there and saw not one brother, just a bunch of those "wanna be down" type white boys and Hispanics. I don't let non-blacks cut my hair, so I was out when I saw that. Their Google pics had brothers on it, so I assumed there were more than a few of us out there, I wish I remembered the name of this place 🤣...

So I'm not surprised Cracker Barrel is thriving in Rocklin. Sacramento isn't "cracker" enough for them, especially not on Howe, ain't no whites over there besides a few junkies...

I will say down here in the South though Cracker Barrels are everywhere. Aint none in Raleigh here but there are two on the outskirts and one in Durham. Black people down here like it, probably where I developed my taste for them 😆 I hit em up a few times a year...

Never knew they were in California :leon:
Got some in SoCal too, I seen one in the IE once. This one:

Apparently there's 5 in Cali since Sacramento closed. Those mf's everywhere down south though, Texas got em at every freeway exit 🤣 🤣...

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
🤣 when I just there last month me and my sister, her man and kids were going out to eat and we decided on Cracker Barrel and when we pulled up them mf's had a "closed" sign on the door, they just closed like mid-April 🤣 🤣 I was ready for it too because I like they food and she said they normally go or get takeout from there like twice a month. She was pissed....

So we went to The Blue House next door instead, and that shyt was fire...

Never been to the one in Rocklin, but i remember one time going to a barber shop in Rocklin because I was out there fukking with this white chick. Actually I think it was Roseville but same shyt, the barber shop was over near where the Roseville Walmart is. I go in there and saw not one brother, just a bunch of those "wanna be down" type white boys and Hispanics. I don't let non-blacks cut my hair, so I was out when I saw that. Their Google pics had brothers on it, so I assumed there were more than a few of us out there, I wish I remembered the name of this place 🤣...

So I'm not surprised Cracker Barrel is thriving in Rocklin. Sacramento isn't "cracker" enough for them, especially not on Howe, ain't no whites over there besides a few junkies...

I will say down here in the South though Cracker Barrels are everywhere. Aint none in Raleigh here but there are two on the outskirts and one in Durham. Black people down here like it, probably where I developed my taste for them 😆 I hit em up a few times a year...

Got some in SoCal too, I seen one in the IE once. This one:

Apparently there's 5 in Cali since Sacramento closed. Those mf's everywhere down south though, Texas got em at every freeway exit 🤣 🤣...

ive never seen one in cali, whats so special about it? they got steaks or something?