Is it just me or does Cracker Barrel come off as a racist azz place...

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I remember always seeing their signs on the interstate and even as a kid I'd be thinking "Hey that's where the white people hang out!"

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a white friend who once told me "yeah dude, Cracker Barrel's where all the white people go to be racist"....

shyt, I thought he was playin....

Jigg

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Cracker Barrel is the place where all the old Southern white folk gather and plot how to resurrect Robert E. Lee from the dead and restore the Confederacy :lolbron:

I remember way back a bunch of my family came in town and we headed there for dinner one night, shyt was mad suspect . We walked into the dining area and every single table of white people all shot us that quick :merchant: on some "How the hell did these darkies found our hideout" type shyt

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cracker Barrel ain't the move around here. I only know of one of my boys in Phoenix that went to one, and he said he felt mad out of place.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That hash brown casserole is good as hell..they have some good breakfast.

I just went there last weekend for the first time in years and yes, I felt that "you don't belong here, ******" vibe. Every time I looked around it felt like mad white people were staring at our table. Was nothing but old ass white people in there...It was kind of intimidating, I can't lie :laugh:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
well lets see.. their logo is an 'old crakker" sitting next to a "barrel"? :ld: