Is it gay to shave pretty much everywhere?

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
that girl that doesn't want you to shave.

is always the broad you have to tell it is unacceptable to have pubic hair on her cooch.

i don't even phuck girls but once who got that fourteen year old pre pubescent ass bullshyt down there.

vets are guilty of this.

i phuck her once and if that shyt ain't cut off next time.

plus, she not showing it off like here it is, papi!!

i do not phuck with her anymore.

those women who want you not to shave.

are the same one who are wack as hell in bed,...and do not take care of themselves in general.

it is just a fact,.......

phuck that austin powers seventies look,.....

art barr

:leon:

i don't even phuck girls

5xn968.jpg

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
leave the hoe. my ex always comments on how the men she been with since me dont take care of themselves and from she was tryna get at... did't have any bed-game cause they didnt give a fukk about how they looked.

leave her nikka. go get a woman that deserves the work you puttin in.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't so much the balls that was the problem....

It was the fact that I shave my chest and armpits too. I just like the way my shyt look without the hair and armpit hair is musty as fukk :manny:

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
nah i dont shave my pubes or anything down there, i've never been with a girl that found the 10-year old boy look attractive. Trimming is a must though, give my pubes a 2 and my balls a 3 ya heard.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
According to my girl it is...

I'm fresh out the shower and just finished touching up my goatee and lining. Then I whipped out the body hair trimmers and put in work. Trimmed up the balls, armpits, and completely cleaned off the upper body. My girl walks past the bathroom opens the door, sticks her head in like brotha man from da fif flo, and just watches me. Then she says...

"No straight man should completely shave his body like that" :scusthov:

I told her ass that the balls and armpits are hot spots for a dude and the hair makes it 10x worse. Then I told her I liked the way my chest looks without hair so I shave that too, so kick rocks. She gonna tell me that only gay men and metrosexuals(whatever the fukk that is...) do that. I called bullshyt on that one and said as long as I don't touch the legs I'm good.

She tweeted it and of course within minutes a gang of musty ass simps told her she was right. Now she got this :mjpls: look on her face and it's pissing me off.

I can't be the only dude who does this right?

Your not i do it too, it makes my dikk look bigger and better. And coz i be at the gym my body looks godly after an all over shave. I probably do it like once every 2 weeks with the trimmer.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Make that ungrateful bytch lick your balls without shaving them motherfukkers next time

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
shave/trim same sh!t brah, get it in, stay clean. SMH @ nikkas walkin around with dry nut on they pubes :scusthov:

RenAi!

Half RenAi, Half Amazin'.
Daps
Reppin
TOKYO, Taitou-Ku.
I don't know how y'all can shave your testicles.

I tried once. Within the first stroke, noticed some blood (:dwillhuh:...........:huhldup:...........:damn: :to: )

I'm done with that shyt.....unless nikkas wanna give some advice no homo.