Is it gay to shave pretty much everywhere?

Daps
I don't think shaving the dikk/balls area is as bad as some of you are saying.

If your girl wants to suck your balls and dikk, but she likes it to be shaved, then do that shyt, that's the least you can do.

But chest/legs/arms and all that, hell no. A woman knows that is feminine shyt.

sixsixtwo

M.O.B.
Daps
I trim below the belt for aesthetic/odor reasons..

Not my style to be walking around smelling like a cheese-steak..

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
trimming your private areas and pits is basic grooming. shaving your chest and legs is fakkit shyt.

My legs get mad hairy though so i trim it down a bit sometimes, fukk i look like walking around with hairy ass legs and smooth nuts, shyt looks wack. I dont shave my legs though i trim it like once every 2 months.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
legs, i dont know, thats up in the air, but if you walking around with a chest lookin like
a_austin_powers_chest_hair.jpg
shave that sh!t

Daps
My legs get mad hairy though so i trim it down a bit sometimes, fukk i look like walking around with hairy ass legs and smooth nuts, shyt looks wack. I dont shave my legs though i trim it like once every 2 months.

Who is seeing your nuts when you're walking around?

Women understand that the smooth nuts hairy legs shyt, they know you`re doing it to get your balls licked.

Also, shaving your pits? Hell no.

Friend

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do we expect women to be shaved but yet allow our own body hairs to run wild? I shave my armpits quite often & my pubic hair too. However, I don't really fukk with shaving my balls though; 2 dangerous. Shaving anything else is wild homo if you ask me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
legs, i dont know, thats up in the air, but if you walking around with a chest lookin like
a_austin_powers_chest_hair.jpg
shave that sh!t

outta shape wack nikkas with a pair of natural man-itties sized gyno man boobs.

with austin powers eagle shaped shag chest hair need to stfu.

ol dirty wifebeater with deodorant balls under your arms in the summer ass nikkaz.

you ain't cooking at my barbecue.

with that cucabug sandwich taco meat as5 underarm and chest hair all over the food,..b!!

art barr

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
I trim everything and I don't have a hairy chest cause I"m asian. But I would trim that too if it was. Body hair does not work for guys that work out and sweat a lot.