Is it gay to shave pretty much everywhere?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
ya'll nikkas trimming with the same machine you use to line up the beards though??:laugh::laugh:

Nah for real though i need a good personal trimmer. Put me on

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I trim the pubes and armpits (with some cheap electric trimmers) along with the odd strands on balls and shaft

and I have light chest hairs in between pecs that women love, so i don't mess with it...luckily I don't have hairy legs, arms, or back

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
shaving balls is homosexual in the most extreme way :gag: same with legs and arms :snoop:

Yes.

If you shave your legs, to me you're too feminine.

Shaving your chest is suspect too, but the legs is the worst. fukk you want silky smooth legs for, your stockings?

c/s

The only thing I trim is my facial hair. Brothers in here may as well start arching their eyebrows :laugh:

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
All I got to say is we know who was raised by there mother with no real male role modal around! All these new age cats on this anti hair BS like some bytches lol. And that's why we have so many down low dudes in are community. Its ok to trim if your a beast with hair all over, but strait shaving smooth and clean, that is bytch status lol

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
I asked a few females about this since seeing this thread and all of them found it weird to shave everything. I don't have much hair anywhere except for my head and face so I've never felt the need to go there. Didn't know this was going down in the streets, not a convo I've ever had with nikkas either though so who knows lol

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I'm on the fence with this i'm not matted with hair but im probably more hairy then most ive broken down and started using the clippers on my back but i'm not sure if i want to start trimming my chest stomach areas.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I asked a few nikkas and every dude that worked out and built some muscle said they shave their upper body. The hair takes away from the definition. Only the frail bird chest nikkas said it was wild homo.

The only golden rule that everybody agreed on was the legs should never be touched.