Is it gay for a man to wear a shirt with his favorite musical artist on it?

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
dude go back and look at his bad bunny posts...:dwillhuh: it is borderline gay with the shyt he post about that dude... im not crazy...look at HIS GAWDDAMN AVI NIKKA!!! :dead:
Lol we already addressed the claims you're making

Iunno dude, I don't wanna be an a$$hole by insulting simple ppl, but do better man. You wrote and had books published, so you can't be as stupid as you let on here

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Lol we already addressed the claims you're making

Iunno dude, I don't wanna be an a$$hole by insulting simple ppl, but do better man. You wrote and had books published, so you can't be as stupid as you let on here

I see what i see..:francis: we all see what time this dude on...:sas2: i'll move on now ltr

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I see what i see..:francis: we all see what time this dude on...:sas2: i'll move on now ltr
Even if he's gay, who gives a fukk? He stealing buttholes from you or something? Why you so bothered lol?

Dude been an agitator for like ten years here, the fact that you react so eagerly to gay posts might be saying something :manny:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Even if he's gay, who gives a fukk? He stealing buttholes from you or something? Why you so bothered lol?

Dude been an agitator for like ten years here, the fact that you react so eagerly to gay posts might be saying something :manny:

Man im just tired of him and zay wasting coli server space on bullshyt... :mjlol: any other board wouldnt tolerate these antics...:beli:it's repetitive IJS

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

You’re a kind gentleman ✊🏽