Is it gay for a man to wear a shirt with his favorite musical artist on it?

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Put me on ignore breh.

You’re top five most unintelligent posters ever btw.

And top 3 brokest posters.

And your Donald Trump sympathizer.

Suck a dikk. Knowing your fakkit ass you might take that literal. Negged.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This seems like projection from a closeted gay

"Go perform this intricate sex act between men that I just created in my mind

dude how many posts he makes about bad bunny on here... we all seeing this bullshyt in real time, why you defending this shyt for???:dwillhuh: man clearly has an UNHEALTHY obsession with that muthafukka...:mjlol: a man obsessed over another man aint gay or homoerotic now????

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Soccer and tennis :myman:

Philly Union for soccer.

Carlitos and Coco for tennis.

Lil Wayne and Future my favorite rappers.

Omar Apollo and Frank for my fave lgbt singers.

Nice, that's what's up.

yeah, if i had to pick a favorite sports it's basketball and then soccer.

i watch tennis here and there, but i get the feeling i would appreciate the game more if i played it. same way i was with baseball

Tunechi and Pluto! lol

speaking of Wayne, i always liked his verse on OutKast's Hollywood Divorce song. :salute:

Future and Pharrell on the same track:myman:

I'll have to check out some more of Omar's music, i only know that one song the Neptunes produced for him.
i forgot about Frank, but i remember him, cause he had that album Blonde that a lot of people loved years ago.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
dude how many posts he makes about bad bunny on here... we all seeing this bullshyt in real time, why you defending this shyt for???:dwillhuh: man clearly has an UNHEALTHY obsession with that muthafukka...:mjlol: a man obsessed over another man aint gay or homoerotic now????
Log off, block me or close your eyes.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
I mean, I trash dude when he makes stupid posts, but atleast we know his posts are made in the vein of trying to be obnoxious because he thinks it's funny

You're just an idiot across all subjects, and the creating of gay scenarios is clearly things happening in your mind.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I mean, I trash dude when he makes stupid posts, but atleast we know his posts are made in the vein of trying to be obnoxious because he thinks it's funny

You're just an idiot across all subjects, and the creating of gay scenarios is clearly things happening in your mind.

dude go back and look at his bad bunny posts...:dwillhuh: it is borderline gay with the shyt he post about that dude... im not crazy...look at HIS GAWDDAMN AVI NIKKA!!! :dead:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

kofi-kingston-wwe.gif

that wasnt a compliment....:hhh: