Arent you a girl? Strong double standard

You must be a bitter darkskin girl.

People dont need to have a particular complexion either
im a guy , girls dont need to be tall what is your problem hahaha
u want a bytch towering over you?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You talk shyt but it's OG "I'm insulting you but it's constructive criticism because you fukkin the game up" shyt.

I ain't mad at you though. :blessed:
Im personally telling you that for the rest of your life you'll have people disapproving things about the way you look, your character, your voice, your annunciation, your style, everything. If you change now, you'll be changing things the rest of your life to satisfy other people. That's what I'm telling you. Coming from someone who went from an all time low to an all time high in 2 years and never looked back. People are quick to make you feel inferior in order to reassure themselves that they are something that they aren't. You have no reason to change anything about yourself. You're a good looking cat, successful, you put in the work to get ahead. People should be changing for you, not the other way around. That's what I'm talking shyt about.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
poor kids:sadcam:

#savethekids

jNwZ0aG.jpg

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im personally telling you that for the rest of your life you'll have people disapproving things about the way you look, your character, your voice, your annunciation, your style, everything. If you change now, you'll be changing things the rest of your life to satisfy other people. That's what I'm telling you. Coming from someone who went from an all time low to an all time high in 2 years and never looked back. People are quick to make you feel inferior in order to reassure themselves that they are something that they aren't. You have no reason to change anything about yourself. You're a good looking cat, successful, you put in the work to get ahead. People should be changing for you, not the other way around. That's what I'm talking shyt about.

banderas-joel-lego.gif

You , @DarlingNikk , and J. Cole are right.

:to:

I'm doing just fine now.

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
Huh...I guess so. I don't think it's because she's white. I just think it's because she said it and I hadn't really been thinking about it. Which is even worse because I've fukked her twice so I already had her.

Been hitting the gym, just graduated, and I had been feeling good. This just brought me back to being Jay Z again...

#lifelongether:wow:

fukk that white bytch, no offense. Your nose is fine.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
keep fukkin these broads my nikka:salute:

Don't salute me, nikka! I don't have enough juice to keep busting in these broads.

:sadbron:

You gonna make me go through my entire roster in like a couple of days. You know how much child support that is??