Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was teased all throughout middle school. My mom used to make me get the illest bald haircut because we couldn't afford haircuts all the time.

IMG00150-20110526-2222.jpg

nikkas used to call me a chemo patient. I remember the first 2 weeks of 6th grades nikkas called me Chemo everyday.

If you really need to see how poor we were, take a look at my neck. Thats a struggle shoelace to hold my key. I couldn't even afford a fukking key chain.

BUT. I didnt let it rattle me. I kept on keeping on. Got my $ up through the years. and bang bang

29fd8b6f-1eed-4d1a-82d1-4a8ab166484d.jpg

Checkmate.

Same bytches that used to diss me be on my dikkk :russ:

You dont let it rattle you, you just work harder to stunt on people. Most of the nikkas that talk shyt in HS, peak in HS.
grind for dat s class yung goon

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
@Trillion if OP is self hating for impregnating a liteskin girl, would it be self hating of a shorter guy to impregnate a slightly tall girl to produce taller offspring?

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
Explain to me how being ashamed of your African features, and wanting to alter your nose so it looks more white isnt' c00nish?

#newblacks
White people have nothing to do with it really. Africans and Australian Aboriginals are the only races to have those type of noses. You can just as easily say he's trying to look Mexican or something

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
How black? Last dark skin (Kelly Rowland color)) was prolly like 4 months ago. I had one my color like a week ago. Two white girls in the past two days.

Haven't had any lightskinned ones in a minute.

You prolly right.

You let a white girl make you feel insecure about your nose? Really?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with getting a nose job, but just admit it's for white approval. Funny how minorities aren't getting smaller lips or their asses reduced, because now those things have been deemed desirable or at least acceptable by white people. Let white people say big noses are sexy and watch the number of nose jobs drop drastically. So yes very c00nish.

Honestly, I can't stand a lot of white people. My job, major, and career has me dealing with a lot of annoying ass white people and seeing their views on things is infuriating.

The second I get my money right, I'm gonna do everything I can to build up a clientele of black families, business owners, and properties so I can work with as few CACs as possible.

But I suppose it's possible that it's been subconsciously ingrained in my brain that because my nose is less "white" that isn't attractive but I don't really like white skin as much as brown skin.

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
yes fool short guys dont like being short
Okay, let me rephrase that a bit. Is it self hating of a 5'3 oompa loompa female to demand a guy be taller than 6'0? If OP is self hating than every girl who demands tall guys is self hating to

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Okay, let me rephrase that a bit. Is it self hating of a 5'3 oompa loompa female to demand a guy be taller than 6'0? If OP is self hating than every girl who demands tall guys is self hating to
no fool females dont need to be tall

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You let a white girl make you feel insecure about your nose? Really?

Huh...I guess so. I don't think it's because she's white. I just think it's because she said it and I hadn't really been thinking about it. Which is even worse because I've fukked her twice so I already had her.

Been hitting the gym, just graduated, and I had been feeling good. This just brought me back to being Jay Z again...

#lifelongether:wow: