Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohlawd:

Skinny bytches with big titties are like my fetish. It's amazing to me. How something so small can just be holding like that.

I be talking to them on the phone for the first time tryna spit game early.

656.gif

You mean the @DarlingNikki shape? :shaq:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I be photoshopping my booty cause I'm shaped like P :( I lost

But titties are enough :blessed:A lot can be done with a nice pair of breast

She makes me wanna be a better man so I can give her better orgasm s. :banderas:

I'd probably give up my roster for her. No, I would give up my roster for her. Fly her out to NYC and take her out to Dinner in the city :youngsabo: fall in love and never look back :myman:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But titties are enough :blessed:

I'd probably give up my roster for her. No, I would give up my roster for her. Fly her out to NYC and take her out to Dinner in the city :youngsabo: fall in love and never look back :myman:

:whoa:

Breh, I like titties too but that bubble in the back is like...heaven

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

The thing is this, you can work out to get an ass. I know girls who hit the gym to get asses over the course of a summer. You can't really get a magnificent pair of titties. Its impossible. Its God Gifted and I'm a borderline atheist breh. Big fake titties are nothing like big real soft, succulent titties. Hit it with her legs on your neck and just watch them shyts jump :ohlawd: thats my shyt breh. :youngsabo:

I gotta italian/rican thing Im in right now, purely for that

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
But titties are enough :blessed:A lot can be done with a nice pair of breast

Fly? Lol. You're so new.

:to:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
:rudy: I didn't say fly private. I ain't HOV. but A one way trip from NY to LA is only $400 dollars. Wherever you're at it's probably closer/cheaper.

I make pretty good money. 400 is throwaway for me right now.

I live in New Jersey… which I used to talk about often, that's why I called you new. As in new to thecoli.