Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
:heh: u need that surgery ASAP. you should hit up this nikkas doctor:

p31_front.jpg

Imma go make me something to eat. I dunno why, but I'm in the mood for stuffed bell peppers.
You ignant as hell :russ:

That after nose looks like a dikk. If ol dude is hell bent on getting a nose job, he needs to find a black plastic surgeon.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I always thought my nose was big but I didn't think other people noticed it till that day. :wow:

Then Jay Z became my nickname around school. :huhldup:

Do you man. I wish you the best.

Funny you take that as an insult. Someone naming you after a highly successful, poverty stricken, 500 MILLION dollar plus icon, and the biggest thing you take from it is that his nose is big. You were supposed to roll with that :youngsabo:

Just do you breh.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you man. I wish you the best.

Funny you take that as an insult. Someone naming you after a highly successful, poverty stricken, 500 MILLION dollar plus icon, and the biggest thing you take from it is that his nose is big. You were supposed to roll with that :youngsabo:

Just do you breh.

:why:

They was like this "This nikka got Jay Z nose :gladbron:".

Of course I turned it around and rolled with it because...that's what you do. Get trashed and talk shyt back. :pachaha:

But that ether burned long cus I knew it was true.:snoop:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
:why:

They was like this "This nikka got Jay Z nose :gladbron:".

Of course I turned it around and rolled with it because...that's what you do. Get trashed and talk shyt back. :pachaha:

But that ether burned long cus I knew it was true.:snoop:

So... some hating ass guy told you, that you had a big ass nose (who probably was some stank bum nikka) :mjlol:

And you say that you fukk bytches of all creeds who have never had a problem with your nose :pachaha:

But you let one situation in high school push you over the edge? :sas1:

Get that nose job breh. YOLO.

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

You think I nutted in a broad as a way to escape being black. Your opinion on anything is now jokes to me.

Get your bedwenchin genes outta my topic, house nikka.
u tryna escape your jay z ass nose cause u got childhood issues hahaha
when the last time u been with a black ass broad?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
So... some hating ass guy told you, that you had a big ass nose (who probably was some stank bum nikka) :mjlol:

And you say that you fukk bytches of all creeds who have never had a problem with your nose :pachaha:

Seriously. Who didn't get made fun of in school? When I was a kid I was insecure about my "jay-z lips" and I'm a girl. That shyt felt like the biggest L when people used to say it to me.

When you get older you're supposed to let that shyt go. :yeshrug:

@Draje

KobeTho

Banned
Daps
OP, I might get one eventually to.

Dont let these haters clown you. They probably have normal sized noses or standard negroid ones but us with extremely large nostrils/bridges cant walk around like that

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

To be fair, feeling like I was unattractive in HS made me wanna work on my mouthpiece and be madsuccessful. I wanted Jay Z money.

Of course I fell short of Jay Z money but it had some positives. People talking shyt always drives me to do better than them.

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
Nothing wrong with getting a nose job, but just admit it's for white approval. Funny how minorities aren't getting smaller lips or their asses reduced, because now those things have been deemed desirable or at least acceptable by white people. Let white people say big noses are sexy and watch the number of nose jobs drop drastically. So yes very c00nish.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Seriously. Who didn't get made fun of in school? When I was a kid I was insecure about my "jay-z lips" and I'm a girl. That shyt felt like the biggest L when people used to say it to me.

@Draje

I was teased all throughout middle school. My mom used to make me get the illest bald haircut because we couldn't afford haircuts all the time.

nikkas used to call me a chemo patient. I remember the first 2 weeks of 6th grades nikkas called me Chemo everyday.

If you really need to see how poor we were, take a look at my neck. Thats a struggle shoelace to hold my key. I couldn't even afford a fukking key chain.

BUT. I didnt let it rattle me. I kept on keeping on. Got my $ up through the years. and bang bang

Checkmate.

Same bytches that used to diss me be on my dikkk :russ:

You dont let it rattle you, you just work harder to stunt on people. Most of the nikkas that talk shyt in HS, peak in HS.

Last edited:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u tryna escape your jay z ass nose cause u got childhood issues hahaha
when the last time u been with a black ass broad?

How black? Last dark skin (Kelly Rowland color)) was prolly like 4 months ago. I had one my color like a week ago. Two white girls in the past two days.

Haven't had any lightskinned ones in a minute.

@Draje

You prolly right.