Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
gxwFROu.jpg

Already have a son with a woman who didn't mind my nose. He has my nose too.

Don't need to trick anyone. I just don't like myself.

Ain't my fault my African ancestors have KRS noses.

You and your son are adorable, this thread is ridiculous. Bye.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely. How about you work on yourself in other ways. Go be successful, go take in the world. Your dumb ass is worried about your nose because you think it's stopping you from pulling women. When in reality there are plenty of ugly ass nikkas who pull beautiful women. You're defined by everything that doesn't matter. You really made a thread about your fukking nose. What an idiot. Hold this neg.

I just graduated from college with a degree in finance, I got my own spot and whip, and I'm about to go to Ibiza for my vacation because I have extra scratch.

I'm fine, financially. I just fukked a couple of two different chicks the past two days. I could probably Fukk more if I looked better but :yeshrug:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
I just graduated from college with a degree in finance, I got my own spot and whip, and I'm about to go to Ibiza for my vacation because I have extra scratch.

I'm fine, financially. I just fukked a couple of two different chicks the past two days. I could probably Fukk more if I looked better but :yeshrug:

So if you already living, and you already got this far in life with your "fukked up nose" why would you want to change that? Don't get sucked into the whole "world's standards" hype. Everyone is who they are for a reason. Your nose is part of what makes you unique. It's a part of your blood line, and a part of your future bloodline. You gotta take pride in shyt like that. Plastic Surgery or any Cosmetic Surgery is for the weak hearted. There's no reason for it. Do you though. This is an internet forum. Nothing anyone here says matters. If you wanna get your MJ on go ahead.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So if you already living, and you already got this far in life with your "fukked up nose" why would you want to change that? Don't get sucked into the whole "world's standards" hype. Everyone is who they are for a reason. Your nose is part of what makes you unique. It's a part of your blood line, and a part of your future bloodline. You gotta take pride in shyt like that. Plastic Surgery or any Cosmetic Surgery is for the weak hearted. There's no reason for it. Do you though. This is an internet forum. Nothing anyone here says matters. If you wanna get your MJ on go ahead.

'Shrug'

I just don't like my nose, Breh.

You and your son are adorable, this thread is ridiculous. Bye.

:shaq2:

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.

Your nose does not make you unattractive and a smaller nose won't make you attractive. Imagine if the surgery is botched, you don't like your new nose or whatever else could happen.

You're an attractive man and your child is absolutely adorable, you need to work on your self image issues instead of trying to change.

EDIT: what example will getting a nose job set for your son since he obviously has the same nose as you?

Trillion

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your nose does not make you unattractive and a smaller nose won't make you attractive. Imagine if the surgery is botched, you don't like your new nose or whatever else could happen.

You're an attractive man and your child is absolutely adorable, you need to work on your self image issues instead of trying to change.

EDIT: what example will getting a nose job set for your son since he obviously has the same nose as you?
he should save the nose job for his son

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u find a bytch complete opposite of you cause you tryna run away from your heritage, your features basically you:sas2:
you living a lie

:heh:

You think I impregnated a CAC? That don't even make sense. My powerful African genes would overpower her crappy CAC ones.

My son has my nose, smile, and looks slightly lighter than I did as a baby. He mad handsome too. #blackexcellence

He even answers "black and proud" when I ask him what he is. :ohlawd:

Nah you just don't like being black. Which is fine. Thats your business.

:mindblown:

I love being black. You know how mad I make CACs when I smash them in tennis? Black skin is :whew:

You don't know joy till you make CACs look stupid in arguments.

Daps
People will call you a c00n but they'll turn around and say it's the features that make a person beautiful.

You ain't the only one who caught that.......... :sas1:

Talk about dark/light skin, and nikkas will be quick to inform you that it's a person's features that makes them attractive/unattractive, not their skin color......

Then they'll turn around and try to downplay facial features like nose size.....:sas2: