Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

Fat Kevin

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Buffalo
:heh:

You think I impregnated a CAC? That don't even make sense. My powerful African genes would overpower her crappy CAC ones.

My son has my nose, smile, and looks slightly lighter than I did as a baby. He mad handsome too. #blackexcellence

He even answers "black and proud" when I ask him what he is. :ohlawd:

:mindblown:

I love being black. You know how mad I make CACs when I smash them in tennis? Black skin is :whew:

You don't know joy till you make CACs look stupid in arguments.
the idea of black features being completely overpowering is a white supremacist myth

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Absolutely. How about you work on yourself in other ways. Go be successful, go take in the world. Your dumb ass is worried about your nose because you think it's stopping you from pulling women. When in reality there are plenty of ugly ass nikkas who pull beautiful women. You're defined by everything that doesn't matter. You really made a thread about your fukking nose. What an idiot. Hold this neg.

Chuuuuch

Daps
Shut your ass up. Name attractive people with noses like KRS or Jay Z.

Usher

usher-200-041111.jpg

My nose is big as fuk, but I've had good looking women want me

Last edited:

Mojo Jojo Morpheus

Dap Distributor
Daps
Reppin
Where it's hotter & wetter
We all got character flaws, Breh. Mine came with a drive to get better and make money to be better than dudes who was hating.:yeshrug:

Nikkas hate everyday, b. Stop worrying about what I do with my money and go cape for black women somewhere.
:ohhh:
Quite the heel turn.
Seems like everyone on this site either gets banned or stays long enough to become the poster they hate. :wow:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daaammnnn, we bringing up some of my oldest topics. :mjlol:

nikkas really think that I'm ashamed about being really insecure and not liking my looks when I was younger. :mjlol:

I'm not. I've always said the Coli helped me get my head straight when I felt down and this is one of my favorite topics showing that :blessed:

Even had black women and brehs making me understand that my way of thinking was fukked up and to love myself :obama:

Only embarrassing thing here was this was when I fukked everything :scust:

Nikka, we already went through this. Old insecurities got brought up when I was on a high from doing good for myself, I made a bytch ass topic, and the Coli got my brain right.

It's a body dysmorphic thing. How I see myself, physically, is way worse than other people see me. The mind is powerful indeed.