Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
well, lucky you.
Being the majority isn't luck. 90% of people have regular average every day noses with no stand out distinct feature. I don't know where this came from that black people have a particular yet unusually sized nose that we should be proud of when in fact it's not even associated to the majority. People with big noses should be proud of their nose, but it has nothing to do with race.

IMO we have the proper nose, cacs have noses that are similar to beaks, which explains why they get the most nose jobs on the planet. :scust:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You look like Rusev, CAC. Looking like you're fresh out the caves on a winter evening, no shower.

IM EASILY THE BEST LOOKIN DUDE HERE, GO SEE THE COLI PIC THREAD WHERE I POSTED MY PIC AND SEE WHAT THE LADIES THINK .. BET MONEY YOU ANOTHER TURKISH FRAUD WHO NEVER EVEN POSTED HIS PIC ON HERE, TALKIN SHIIT WHILE HIDIN BEHIND A SCREEN. I C U.

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

IM EASILY THE BEST LOOKIN DUDE HERE, GO SEE THE COLI PIC THREAD WHERE I POSTED MY PIC AND SEE WHAT THE LADIES THINK .. BET MONEY YOU ANOTHER TURKISH FRAUD WHO NEVER EVEN POSTED HIS PIC ON HERE. I C U.