Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
No homo breh but you don't need a nose job tbh. But it's your life so IDC :manny:

White women (and other races) get surgeries to change their features, the weave game is a billion dollar industry, do you breh..

sang_bleu

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
korean-plastic-surgeon-proposed-his-own-patient-because-she-too-41207.jpg

korean_plastic_surgery_31.jpg

tumblr_mtlwann8Ln1rddbxfo1_1280.png

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"You want to be 50 and LOOK 50, or would you rather be 50 and look like a 28 year old lizard?"
~Bill Burr the gawd

I think this same principle applies to any facial cosmetic surgery

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Draje

You probably hang around some corny ass nikkas cuz real nikkas would diss the hell out of you for getting plastic surgery. :mjlol:

What's your point?

"Draje, you lame as Fukk. You getting surgery? Lame ass."

You just mad my money big enough to drop on surgery and not even put a deny in my wallet. :mjlol:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What's your point?

"Draje, you lame as Fukk. You getting surgery? Lame ass."

You just mad my money big enough to drop on surgery and not even put a deny in my wallet. :mjlol:
Such a shame all of that money you have wont fix your characters flaws. :mjlol:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Such a shame all of that money you have wont fix your characters flaws. :mjlol:

We all got character flaws, Breh. Mine came with a drive to get better and make money to be better than dudes who was hating.:yeshrug:

Nikkas hate everyday, b. Stop worrying about what I do with my money and go cape for black women somewhere.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
We all got character flaws, Breh. Mine came with a drive to get better and make money to be better than dudes who was hating.:yeshrug:

Nikkas hate everyday, b. Stop worrying about what I do with my money and go cape for black women somewhere.
Yea but your character flaw is based on you giving into white supremacy. :yeshrug:

All of that success with money yet with your character flaw it it shows you arent at peace with yourself.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but your character flaw is based on you giving into white supremacy. :yeshrug:

All of that success with money yet with your character flaw it it shows you arent at peace with yourself.

I'm never at peace with myself. What's your point? I make decent money but I wanna make more so I study and work. I'm a skinny dude so I work out to get stronger and more in-shape.

Fat people, who work out, aren't at peace with themselves.

I'm always hungry to better myself, nikka. It's why I graduated from a good school while taking care of my son and his mother. Stop worrying about trying to tear me down, ol' crab ass nikka.