Is it c00nish to want rhinoplasty?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm never at peace with myself. What's your point? I make decent money but I wanna make more so I study and work. I'm a skinny dude so I work out to get stronger and more in-shape.

Fat people, who work out, aren't at peace with themselves.

I'm always hungry to better myself, nikka. It's why I graduated from a good school while taking care of my son and his mother. Stop worrying about trying to tear me down, ol' crab ass nikka.
So changing your nose will better yourself?

Wow the mind really is a powerful thing....

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So changing your nose will better yourself?

Wow the mind really is a powerful thing....

Nikka, we already went through this. Old insecurities got brought up when I was on a high from doing good for myself, I made a bytch ass topic, and the Coli got my brain right.

It's a body dysmorphic thing. How I see myself, physically, is way worse than other people see me. The mind is powerful indeed.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sooooo… you can go out with white women who talk about your nose but @DarlingNikki can't get a date.

I didn't go out with those white women either. Unless you call Netflix while they brought pizza a date.

You'd get wine though. Might even cook a little meal. Chicken Parmesan okay with you?

Can't clap those cheeks on an empty stomach. :shaq:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well...you want to alter a feature that is usually attributed to blacks...so yes it is c00nish.....

you want to bleach you skin also?

Black skin beautiful as hell so nah. Never wanted to be lighter or not black.

Blackout

Daps
Nikka, we already went through this. Old insecurities got brought up when I was on a high from doing good for myself, I made a bytch ass topic, and the Coli got my brain right.

It's a body dysmorphic thing. How I see myself, physically, is way worse than other people see me. The mind is powerful indeed.
I guess its because I personally would rather you overcome seeing your natural nose as a bad thing.

Youve got it good:

You've got money, looks based on a good looking female member here complementing you, and a descent physique (no homo) and a healthy son.

You are a fully functioning human being as well and arent handicapped.

Many people would love to change places with you. :manny:

Yet you want to change your nose.

Open your mind and talk to some fat, poor, and handicapped people and see how good you have it. :obama:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess its because I personally would rather you overcome seeing your natural nose as a bad thing.

Youve got it good:

You've got money, looks based on a good looking female member here complementing you, and a descent physique (no homo) and a healthy son.

You are a fully functioning human being as well and arent handicapped.

Many people would love to change places with you. :manny:

Yet you want to change your nose.

Open your mind and talk to some fat, poor, and handicapped people and see how good you have it. :obama:

You right. I just had a bytch made moment, spurred by a white chick, that I already fukked, commenting on something that brought up old insecurities. :snoop:

The Coli got me feeling right again though because the Coli always got my back through tough love, negs, and OG shyt. :whew:

Blackout

Daps
You right. I just had a bytch made moment, spurred by a white chick, that I already fukked, commenting on something that brought up old insecurities. :snoop:

The Coli got me feeling right again though because the Coli always got my back through tough love, negs, and OG shyt. :whew:
We all have our weak moments. Im no exception.

It just makes us stronger when we overcome them. :jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Dallas
This :krs:nose life ain't gravy for a young nikka, brehs.

OP fukk what these nikkas say. I just had a cosmetic procedure myself (not the nose) because I was unhappy. Point is, if YOU don't like something about yourself, YOU can change it. fukk everyone else.

Your happiness does not affect me or other black folk in any way shape or form. Do you.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

So you got enough to smash ehwts the problem ?