1qUkulR.png
Say less, we out

:wub:

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh you got a kid. You can't be insecure no more, its over. Focus on setting an example for yo son and being happy wit yo self so he can grow up and be happy wit his self. I'm just glad you ain't had a daughter cuz if you insecure like this and had a girl, it's a wrap lol.

Don't stress. I don't let my son see weakness. Most of my people think I'm all kinds of confident because I got a decent mouthpiece, decent money, and I'm cool.

My son knows he's black and beautiful. It's why he flirts with more girls than me. Little dude just a got free pack of donut holes because he charmed the asian lady behind the counter.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Don't stress. I don't let my son see weakness. Most of my people think I'm all kinds of confident because I got a decent mouthpiece, decent money, and I'm cool.

My son knows he's black and beautiful. It's why he flirts with more girls than me. Little dude just a got free pack of donut holes because he charmed the asian lady behind the counter.
:what: First of all just because people think your confident ain't shyt. You made a thread on here called "ugly nikka problems" and then you made this thread. This ugly thing bothers you alot for you to have made two threads about it dawg. Get this shyt handled man. As a man you blessed cuz even if you ugly we can still get some bad bytches to an extent. An ugly female is fukked from the get go on some real talk. Confidence ain't external homie, that shyt is internal. It's built from an innate feeling of value. It's built from knowing that even if you was poor, ugly, and had no place to live, you still bring value to this world and the people around you and you deserve respect. Respect yo self first breh by loving yo self whether you ugly, fat, dumb, or short cuz in the end you are all you have. If people say shyt to you to try and lower yo self esteem even if its true then accept it but don't let that shyt bring you down cuz you are who you are and haters gon hate dawg.

Yo son tho he ain't old enough yet to have built a self esteem for himself. But when he get older he gonna look to you when nikkas start clowning him about his nose and shyt. WTF you gonna tell him? Get some surgery? Or that he just ugly and to go make threads on a forum? Hell nah breh you gonna be muthafukkin man and handle this shyt now and stop worry about yo damn appearance now like a lil bytch, life is too damn short for that bullshyt.

:whew:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hands? We talking hands? Unless you got hands like Mayweather and Tyson combined, you better get to stepping before you get this work.
whatever, all im saying is be careful out in these streets bruh....i heard its dangerous out there...feel me?

Midrash

All Star
Daps
gxwFROu.jpg

Already have a son with a woman who didn't mind my nose. He has my nose too.

Don't need to trick anyone. I just don't like myself.

Ain't my fault my African ancestors have KRS noses.

I thought you were gonna be some crazy hooked nose type of deal. Dude, your face is fine breh. Plastic Surgery would simply be a HUGE waste of money for you and would fukk up the balance of your face.:camby:

I would only get plastic surgery if you were on some Owen Wilson type of shyt. The whole rhinoplasty movement was started by greedy ass doctors trying to squeeze a dollar out of gullible saps. Don't get hustled, leave that shyt for stupid white girls dumb enough to get it!:heh:

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
I have a big nose. I like it :ld: I want my kids to have a big nose as well. I never got made fun of for it but people have pointed it out. I remember my mom roasting my ass for it when I was 10 :sadcam:

Black people having big noses is so not true. we're the last of a dying breed. :win:

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps

U need a no homo for dat shyt breh :dahell: :scusthov: