Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Honestly... If a nikka can get any of the Westbrook chicks pregant, they hit the genetic lotto.
:dwillhuh: How would getting one of them pregnant be winning the genetic lotto? It's not like they have a track record of producing top athletes. If anything, you're going to get a daughter that you'll have to be defending with a shotgun.

She could stand for a little more below the waist before I call her a dime physically though.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
They real breh

Despite SOME Coli nikkas just now hearing about her, she's been popping on the west coast for years I think. And ALL of her sisters got tittys and are almost as equally fine

Even the chubby one was bad af before she gained the weight... And honestly she's probably still bad af compared to 95% of the chicks in real life, even with the weight

That family is genetically blessed
Their mother is shapely with some really nice eyes. Thats were they get their looks from.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.
Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:
A 7????? Really a 7??? Hahahaha. If she a 7 then 10's don't exist.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I'll let Yall niggs have it because idk

If that whole family got fake t*ts then they got the realist looking, fake-titty creating surgeon in the game. Them shyts look heavy and got hang time... All of them

I'll let Yall nigas cook though :whoa:
If i was a surgeon who made titties, that's exactly how i'd make them. Big, with a nice subtle hang to them. Gotta make them look real.

There's nothin like real titties tho

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll let Yall niggs have it because idk

If that whole family got fake t*ts then they got the realist looking, fake-titty creating surgeon in the game. Them shyts look heavy and got hang time... All of them

I'll let Yall nigas cook though :whoa:

I've seen pics of her sisters, I don't think they're fake either.

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.
Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:
:mjlol: if she was a white girl no one would be calling her ass "tiny."

if she's not a dime, she is as close to a dime as you can be without being a dimie

post that pic tho :lupe: you already sound like you hating so might as well :yeshrug:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
post that pic homeskillet

Tae

All Star
Daps
So if shes the best out of the sisters and you give her a 7/10 that means Crystal is what a 6/10 lol?

Examples? :feedme:

Crystal is weird because with makeup on she looks better than India, but with make up off she's a 6.5. Her mother isn't even white so I don't know why her face looks so aged. :patrice:
img-thing

I can't even think of any of the top of my head that is why I said they are so rare. :francis: If I ever find any I'll post em.

A 7????? Really a 7??? Hahahaha. If she a 7 then 10's don't exist.

post that pic homeskillet

tumblr_n41vn4MkjM1sn18jwo1_400.jpg
:sas1:

Here is a better pic, she looks like Keyshia Cole here, and I know the brehs don't consider Keyshia a dime. :sas2:

images

I've seen plenty of chicks that look like her almost everyday. Like I said she is pretty but not a dime by my standards.

These Instagram chicks really got yall fooled. :pachaha:All, they need is the right makeup, the right angles, the right filters and dudes be screaming DIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!! :damn:

Last edited: