Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She a 6, she got ugly face and ok looking body I see bytches like this in whole foods every week. She the type of bytch you would never see me in public with:troll:

What yall think only a dikk tucking faq or butterface thot can hate on this perfection

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Very attractive...

But uh...what is her actual "job" or "career"

I sure as hell am not going to be down to lay down on a bed spread after working all day :camby:

She better at least be able to cook...

Why that bed so small in that one pick...she living in an efficiency or something :dahellwhat:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

Mr Coli

Pro
Daps
8 with angles, filters and makeup. 7 without them, body is nice and toned, breasts are dummy fake. Ass tat is corny and like some people have said her face ain't all that tbh.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Is she a dime?

CommunityDuh-Doy.gif

But I prefer her sister, Crystal.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Of course she is I don't know what the fukk else you could really logically ask for in a thot, physically. :manny:

tater

Superstar
Daps
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.
Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:

Crystal is weird because with makeup on she looks better than India, but with make up off she's a 6.5. Her mother isn't even white so I don't know why her face looks so aged. :patrice:
img-thing

I can't even think of any of the top of my head that is why I said they are so rare. :francis: If I ever find any I'll post em.

tumblr_n41vn4MkjM1sn18jwo1_400.jpg
:sas1:

Here is a better pic, she looks like Keyshia Cole here, and I know the brehs don't consider Keyshia a dime. :sas2:

images

I've seen plenty of chicks that look like her almost everyday. Like I said she is pretty but not a dime by my standards.

These Instagram chicks really got yall fooled. :pachaha:All, they need is the right makeup, the right angles, the right filters and dudes be screaming DIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!! :damn:

She is gorgeous IMO, and the pics you posted of her without makeup, she still looks good. I also don't think her boobs are fake, and she has a great body. She's a dime IMO, I'm a woman though :yeshrug: