Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

M.O.N.E.Y.

No lie
Daps
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.
Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:

11374575_1039772982702310_1527807154_n.jpg

This ass is tiny?:dahell:

2ns25vs.gif

What the fukk happen to y'all Americans. All that obesity made you lose your minds?:flabbynsick:

Tae

All Star
Daps
11374575_1039772982702310_1527807154_n.jpg

This ass is tiny?:dahell:

2ns25vs.gif

What the fukk happen to y'all Americans. All that obesity made you lose your minds?:flabbynsick:

It damn sure is. :sas1: And like I said it is all about the angles with the IG chicks. There other pics from the side where you can tell if she misses one meal her ass will be a thing of the past.

Funny enough if she was black yall would've been :camby:"Chick aint got no ass", but mixed chicks and non-black women always get that pass.:sas2:
Yall are always hating on my tiny booty sista Rhianna. :pacspit:

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Crystal is weird because with makeup on she looks better than India, but with make up off she's a 6.5. Her mother isn't even white so I don't know why her face looks so aged. :patrice:
img-thing

I can't even think of any of the top of my head that is why I said they are so rare. :francis: If I ever find any I'll post em.

tumblr_n41vn4MkjM1sn18jwo1_400.jpg
:sas1:

Here is a better pic, she looks like Keyshia Cole here, and I know the brehs don't consider Keyshia a dime. :sas2:

images

I've seen plenty of chicks that look like her almost everyday. Like I said she is pretty but not a dime by my standards.

These Instagram chicks really got yall fooled. :pachaha:All, they need is the right makeup, the right angles, the right filters and dudes be screaming DIIIIMMMEEEE!!!!!! :damn:
respect :salute:

she looked dimed in the OP and elsewhere that i've seen her but as always that make up is a devil. Cute last pic htough and I'll beat the breaks off regardless

• Dap
Reactions: Tae
Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
:russ:Always funny when women chime in on what makes a woman attractive. If you ain't inclined to hit, opinion don't mean abit.

@cloudbox come drop some science.

BTW, if there is such a thing as a dime, she is damn close. You would in all likely hood have to scrap a few times a year with dudes who try to
alpha in front of her.
she definitely looks like whats considered a prize
my tastes are a lil more niche tho :steviej:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
It damn sure is. :sas1: And like I said it is all about the angles with the IG chicks. There other pics from the side where you can tell if she misses one meal her ass will be a thing of the past.

Funny enough if she was black yall would've been :camby:"Chick aint got no ass", but mixed chicks and non-black women always get that pass.:sas2:
Yall are always hating on my tiny assed sista Rhianna. :pacspit:
she's not black?

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
uuh, I need more info than just pics...Dime is more than just looks (TO ME)

Pretty girl though, won't hate on that...but theres a LOT of pretty girls

either way, I'm not lusting nor will I argue somebody down about a PICTURE of a chick I don't know... :yeshrug:

she ain't doing nothing to or for me so, I'm out..

peace brothas

ben anderson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
MD
way better bytches on the gram. first of all shorty got a gallon head. shyt bout swole as fukk. ole water retention head ass.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip