Is India Westbrooks A DIME????

Is she a dime?

• Total voters

Tae

All Star
Daps
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.
Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:

RebelX

HEir
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
~~~
I think she's pretty 7/10, definitely the most attractive out of all of her sisters but she's far from a dime IMO.

So if shes the best out of the sisters and you give her a 7/10 that means Crystal is what a 6/10 lol?

Chick has no hips and her ass is relatively tiny. :manny: Her breasts are her best asset.
A dime to me is a chick who is gorgeous even without makeup that is why they are so rare, and I'd post a pic of India without makeup on but dudes would get upset and say I'm hating. :sas1:

Examples? :feedme:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They real breh

Despite SOME Coli nikkas just now hearing about her, she's been popping on the west coast for years I think. And ALL of her sisters got tittys and are almost as equally fine

Even the chubby one was bad af before she gained the weight... And honestly she's probably still bad af compared to 95% of the chicks in real life, even with the weight

That family is genetically blessed
I thought so too until dudes posted pictures of her from a cpl yrs ago.maybe they came in late...no idea

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:Always funny when women chime in on what makes a woman attractive. If you ain't inclined to hit, opinion don't mean abit.

@cloudbox come drop some science.

BTW, if there is such a thing as a dime, she is damn close. You would in all likely hood have to scrap a few times a year with dudes who try to
alpha in front of her.