Is Green Lantern the worst super hero movie ever?????????

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Buried was a decent flick nikka :camby:

Dunno why stupid muhfukkas keep bringing up Daredevil as a reason why Affleck will be shytty as Batman.

Did we forget about our current Cap's run in the FF movies? :usure:

The FF movies wasn't so bad.....they just fukked up the portrayal of Doom horribly which sucks cause the actor was perfect for it. Then they messed up Galactus. Beyond that they were decent for Fox. shyt were even better then the second and 3rd X-Men movies.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
The FF movies wasn't so bad.....they just fukked up the portrayal of Doom horribly which sucks cause the actor was perfect for it. Then they messed up Galactus. Beyond that they were decent for Fox. shyt were even better then the second and 3rd X-Men movies.
fukk...NO THEY WERE NOT

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
The first FF is only mildly bad. But it's hard to fukk up origin story too much. The script was all sorts of trash though.

The second FF though? Shockingly bad. Much worse than GL imo.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Some people liked it. It really struck a nerve with me tho and I liked Thomas Jane as the punisher tho the majority of people hated that flick. I couldn't fukking stand Warzone though. Absolutely thought it was a turd. Tho....I dunno.

I'm probably just retarded for that one lol. Give Warzone a shot. A lot of people here think it's decent, and I don't think that highly of myself to flat out tell you that my opinion > theirs.
:obama: Okay, if it's on Netflix, I'll get it a try

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Warzone and Ghost Rider were pretty damn bad

GL was just bland and felt like it was edited too much

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
DC gotta step their game up.
Marvel out here ethering the cartoon blockbusters!!

Now we wait for Disney to come out with Star Wars. If they fukk up star wars I'm gonna walk up in a disney store like :pacspit::pacspit::ufdup: