Is Green Lantern the worst super hero movie ever?????????

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I just watched it again. It much better than cats want to admit. I mean I get that people may hate the end, but lets take the end away.

If you compare you it to the current DCU movies..... other than MOS its much better

If you're going to resurrect a dead thread, at least come with some heat.

:camby:

Dont need to, the heat is this flick:banderas:

Parallax>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>RetarDoomsday>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wiggle Queen + CGI Light Monster

Hector Hammond>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Emo Joker>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lex Joker

Carol Ferris>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lois Lane

:yeshrug:

Martha

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
BVS is the worst superhero movie ever, and maybe even the worst movie ever.

Green Lantern at least had a plot and a clear protag.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
BVS is the worst superhero movie ever, and maybe even the worst movie ever.

Green Lantern at least had a plot and a clear protag.

And RR played a pretty good damn Hal Jordan. Like he in my opinion is the most likeable Super Hero in the DC universe since Keaton Batman

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
In retrospect the movie could have been way better.... :francis: the writers fukked up... they needed to have more sinestro less earth more guardian shyt. more cameos and more lanterns set up the emotional color spectrum and shyt like that.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
he was definitely likable.

couldn't fully fukk with him cause he was too childish to me.

If Hall is supposed to be like he is in the Justice League War cartoons or etc then I think Reynolds play him right on.

In the animated movies they made him kinda childish and jokey

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
In retrospect the movie could have been way better.... :francis: the writers fukked up... they needed to have more sinestro less earth more guardian shyt. more cameos and more lanterns set up the emotional color spectrum and shyt like that.

I think the only people despised about the movie was the villain after the stench of a similar villain/situation in FF2 with Galactus. But I bet if Hal wouldve got in a more traditional fight with someone who could throw a punch.... cats would flipflop and EASILY say this was the best DC COMIC BOOK movie in the pure sense of the word COMIC (character with powers).

Its like the move up to the last villain probably scored a solid 8, but cats felt some way about the villain and HEAVILY penalized it with a -4 to -6 and act like this movie is a 2 or something.

This movie was solid, doesnt deserve the hate or dismissal. All the shyt on Oa was well done

Martha

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think the only people despised about the movie was the villain after the stench of a similar villain/situation in FF2 with Galactus. But I bet if Hal wouldve got in a more traditional fight with someone who could throw a punch.... cats would flipflop and EASILY say this was the best DC COMIC BOOK movie in the pure sense of the word COMIC (character with powers).

Its like the move up to the last villain probably scored a solid 8, but cats felt some way about the villain and HEAVILY penalized it with a -4 to -6 and act like this movie is a 2 or something.

This movie was solid, doesnt deserve the hate or dismissal. All the shyt on Oa was well done

Martha

The villain parallax was a fukking cloud tho... :heh::mjlol: Who thought that would be a good idea?!!?