Is Green Lantern the worst super hero movie ever?????????

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
i feel the need to reiterate because it didn't shut it down.

the absolute bottom tier is the pre blade marvel movies, SPECIFICALLY the Fantastic Four, and the Captain america films.

Unless you've seen them, you have no effin idea how bad comic movies were before they stepped it up.

They were so much worse than direct to video horror movies, or even your typical youtube video now.

capyeah-1300951533.jpg

doomed4-570x396.jpg

i DARE YOU to watch Captain america 1990 or FF 1994. Fantastic Four was filmed in one month and about as much effort in the filming as you can see in the photo above.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

the absolute bottom tier is the pre blade marvel movies, SPECIFICALLY the Fantastic Four, and the Captain america films.

Unless you've seen them, you have no effin idea how bad comic movies were before they stepped it up.

They were so much worse than direct to video horror movies, or even your typical youtube video now.

capyeah-1300951533.jpg

doomed4-570x396.jpg

i DARE YOU to watch Captain america 1990 or FF 1994. Fantastic Four was filmed in one month and about as much effort in the filming as you can see in the photo above.
:dwillhuh:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps

capyeah-1300951533.jpg

doomed4-570x396.jpg

ive seen them both and both are better than
catwoman
crow salvation
son of the mask

which are THE WORST comic films of all time:pacspit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The FF movies wasn't so bad.....they just fukked up the portrayal of Doom horribly which sucks cause the actor was perfect for it. Then they messed up Galactus. Beyond that they were decent for Fox. shyt were even better then the second movie.
:wtff: