Is Green Lantern the worst super hero movie ever?????????

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
Buried was a decent flick nikka :camby:

Dunno why stupid muhfukkas keep bringing up Daredevil as a reason why Affleck will be shytty as Batman.

Did we forget about our current Cap's run in the FF movies? :usure:

And everybody was ready to kill Nolan when he cast Heath Ledger as Joker :usure: My thing has always been, wait til the movie comes out then praise or complain, not before a piece of fukking film has been shot

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
:wtb:You gassed up that ass movie to say it wasn't great at all? :ufdup:

I never gassed it up; every post I said it was decent because its watchable and tense little indie thriller...I wouldn't watch multiple times, but I enjoyed it and it does give you a mindfukk in the end

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
And everybody was ready to kill Nolan when he cast Heath Ledger as Joker :usure: My thing has always been, wait til the movie comes out then praise or complain, not before a piece of fukking film has been shot
And this is where they act like "bu-bu-Heath Ledgwr was a great actor before dat" as if they were watching anything he was in prior to that but A Knight's Tale. Affleck has turned his career around and deserves the shot regardless

It's fukking Batman, anyways, not Michael Corleone. Dude doesn't need to be a goddamn academy award winning actor to pull it off

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
And this is where they act like "bu-bu-Heath Ledgwr was a great actor before dat" as if they were watching anything he was in prior to that but A Knight's Tale. Affleck has turned his career around and deserves the shot regardless

It's fukking Batman, anyways, not Michael Corleone. Dude doesn't need to be a goddamn academy award winning actor to pull it off

Exactly. Like Christian bale was some masterful acting Batman :mjlol:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
The other Punisher was bad? :ohhh:I didn't wanna see it cause the one with Thomas Jane wasn't(IMO) as good when rewatching it for the 3rd or 4th time around.
Some people liked it. It really struck a nerve with me tho and I liked Thomas Jane as the punisher tho the majority of people hated that flick. I couldn't fukking stand Warzone though. Absolutely thought it was a turd. Tho....I dunno.

I'm probably just retarded for that one lol. Give Warzone a shot. A lot of people here think it's decent, and I don't think that highly of myself to flat out tell you that my opinion > theirs.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yo imo this was the worst super hero or comic book character movie ever

i was given the bootleg when I was in Afghanistan and it was so trash i couldnt make it to 30 mins

I thought Catwoman was the worst before that

Electra
Daredevil

are on my most hated list too

:comeon: GL is NOT a bad movie, it's just a mediocre movie. I don't understand why folks shyt on this on the movie, like that haven't seen worse superhero movies. I'm gonna guess folks had high expectations coming off "The Dark Knight" and "Watchmen" a few years before & everyone got mad that GL is mediocre as fukk.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Buried was a decent flick nikka :camby:

Dunno why stupid muhfukkas keep bringing up Daredevil as a reason why Affleck will be shytty as Batman.

Did we forget about our current Cap's run in the FF movies? :usure:
how about the fact Affleck is a fukking robot and been horrible in every role he ever been in

so anyone can play batman and it be good now huh :dead:

i swear man:mjlol:

the nikka is such a robot he married a robot actress:mjlol:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:comeon: GL is NOT a bad movie, it's just a mediocre movie. I don't understand why folks shyt on this on the movie, like that haven't seen worse superhero movies. I'm gonna guess folks had high expectations coming off "The Dark Knight" and "Watchmen" a few years before & everyone got mad that GL is mediocre as fukk.
Watchmen wasnt a great movie :dead:

u dudes like everything:mjlol:

fukking boring ass watchmen:mjlol: