Is giving a female a massage the universal intro to trying to smash?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

tongue.gif

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I used to get so much ass from massages as a damn teenager...no need for those silly games as an adult ...massages are reserved strictly for queens and goddesses. ....other than that i pull out my meat and tell a bish "well it aint gonna suck it self now is it"

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
One time I was massaging my boy's girls feet cuz she asked me to,while he was asleep..then I put her foot in my mouth..she was shocked and told my boy the next day...what did she expect:yeshrug:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One time I was massaging my boy's girls feet cuz she asked me to,while he was asleep..then I put her foot in my mouth..she was shocked and told my boy the next day...what did she expect:yeshrug:

Is this a Pulp Fiction reference? :why:

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
it was a good transition when you know a girl is bout it.
what a mean is if a girl is feeling you and wants to get physical then the massage is one way to initiate sex, if youre getting that much physical contact might as well drop draws :manny:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Please, fukk I look like giving a chick who ain't my girl a massage. All these cock teasers playing dudes and shyt knowing they're simps and feenin' over the chick who ain't even into them like that. fukk that.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
giving/offering massages is an all time classic...what you know about texting a broad lying about ur massaging accumen to convince a nervous,cautious broad...

"i took a course"
" i learned about about pressure points"
"i got my masseuse certs"

Then when you squeezing and rubbin on her ass and titties..you tell her you cant focus on what you were taught because you caught up in moment and sh1t...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I hate when they wanna be massaged naked, but they have a problem with you suckin them titties:noah:

You got to be a bully in that scenario,fukk all that if you butt ass and the titties is out,they getting sucked period end of story,and if i gotta play some dirty games to do it i will if not im gonna get pissy so i can guilt trip suck em or im leaving after im done copping feels to my hearts content...Cant let broads get away with that sh1t...

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Yeah...you have to be forceful and then soft...alternate hand positions...and focus on certain body parts for periods at a tie...