Is giving a female a massage the universal intro to trying to smash?

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
Back in the day, I was with this chick who wanted a massage every time it was time to get busy.
The first seven or eight times I was with it.
After that, it felt like it was turning into a goddamn chore.
I kept doing it but I would not like it.
Too much work for some snooch.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I thought it was but I was wrong. Had this asian girl tell me she wanted a massage in my car, so I start with her legs, work my way up to her ass and she ain't even trippin :steviej:
We go back to my friends house, We all in the living room and she wants me to start massaging her again. This time she gives me some lotion to spread on her legs and her ass. :whew:
She got them spandex booty shorts on so I'm pulling them up all in her ass so I can get dem cheeks. It was like the first 10 mins of an Assparade scene. :takedat:
I'm hard as fukk telling her "lets go to the room, I'll massage you there". And she kept telling me No. :what:
I leave, and she ends up smashing one of my nikkas :sadcam:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I thought it was but I was wrong. Had this asian girl tell me she wanted a massage in my car, so I start with her legs, work my way up to her ass and she ain't even trippin :steviej:
We go back to my friends house, We all in the living room and she wants me to start massaging her again. This time she gives me some lotion to spread on her legs and her ass. :whew:
She got them spandex booty shorts on so I'm pulling them up all in her ass so I can get dem cheeks. It was like the first 10 mins of an Assparade scene. :takedat:
I'm hard as fukk telling her "lets go to the room, I'll massage you there". And she kept telling me No. :what:

I primed her for another nikka, you shouldn't have left

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps

My goodness what an epic L

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Any man give a chick a full body massage and
dont hit draws may wanna consider suicide.
5esmz7.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, :wow:

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
I like getting massages but u ain't getting none just off of a massage:heh:
thats what im saying

a woman knows if she gonna fukk you or not

that massage shyt is fukkin corny :heh:

but maybe thats in yall character

AsAboveSoBelow

The Empire State
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Jamaica Queens

:russ::pachaha::heh:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God damn what an L. :sadcam:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:wow:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity

i cringed when i finished reading this mammoth L-asoraus.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps

:lolbron: