Is giving a female a massage the universal intro to trying to smash?

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
thats what im saying

a woman knows if she gonna fukk you or not

that massage shyt is fukkin corny :heh:

but maybe thats in yall character
No massages aren't corny. They are sexy and us women love them but that alone ain't gonna make me want to fukk you. Imagine if that's all any man has to do to get some! :pachaha:
And yea I already know if I want to fukk waayyyyy before the massage.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
There is a difference between a chick who actually wants a massage and a chick who is feeling you and wants you to beat. :russ: at nikkas meeting up with a chick right after work, she says she wants a massage and yall going into werewolf mode like :gladbron::shaq:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
There is a difference between a chick who actually wants a massage and a chick who is feeling you and wants you to beat. :russ: at nikkas meeting up with a chick right after work, she says she wants a massage and yall going into werewolf mode like :gladbron::shaq:

then she laughs at you with her homegirls the next day when tells them you scared to try and fukk

I have bullshytted in a female room for like an hour and a half before I told her to lay on her stomach so I can rub her back...bytch said "bout time"

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
I have done this approach too many times to count....I would prolly say it works 90%.....I did have 1 exception
I believe the massage thing is how whores do dikk checks. When you straddle their back, they want to feel magic on their ass crack which is why they usually start doing mild booty poppin into your bulge

DA_LURKA

#SovereignOfSolitude
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Strictly For My Lurkas...
I thought it was but I was wrong. Had this asian girl tell me she wanted a massage in my car, so I start with her legs, work my way up to her ass and she ain't even trippin :steviej:
We go back to my friends house, We all in the living room and she wants me to start massaging her again. This time she gives me some lotion to spread on her legs and her ass. :whew:
She got them spandex booty shorts on so I'm pulling them up all in her ass so I can get dem cheeks. It was like the first 10 mins of an Assparade scene. :takedat:
I'm hard as fukk telling her "lets go to the room, I'll massage you there". And she kept telling me No. :what:
I leave, and she ends up smashing one of my nikkas :sadcam:

xkn2x2.jpg

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I thought it was but I was wrong. Had this asian girl tell me she wanted a massage in my car, so I start with her legs, work my way up to her ass and she ain't even trippin :steviej:
We go back to my friends house, We all in the living room and she wants me to start massaging her again. This time she gives me some lotion to spread on her legs and her ass. :whew:
She got them spandex booty shorts on so I'm pulling them up all in her ass so I can get dem cheeks. It was like the first 10 mins of an Assparade scene. :takedat:
I'm hard as fukk telling her "lets go to the room, I'll massage you there". And she kept telling me No. :what:

Damn my nikka :banderas:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Sit on the couch and if she say her back her neck hurt that's your cue to move right on in and start massaging her neck with her head laying on your lap and let her make the move on grabbing your dikk and then u see the zipper go down and her hands and lips start to go down and u like :ahh: it works

but i had times when i did a chick like that in my car and i put my head back and was like :ahh: then after a few minutes she just kept using her hand jacking me off and i was like :what: time to go

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff: :dead:

You got this bytch all warmed up for some otha nikka damn what a L

jadillac

Veteran
Daps

:comeon: What chick is gonna ASK a straight man to rub on her and not have any intentions? There's gay dudes who give their female friends massages but that's about it.

There's only so many places you can give a massage anyway. Unless ur just massaging shoulders, everywhere else is pretty much :ooh: time.

9227580824_2a20a0909f_o.png