Is Gamepass hurting multiplatform game sales? *RE8 bombs on Xbox*

Deman

All Star
Daps
nikkas need to start a gofundme to fund these nikkas xsx money cause they obsessed for no reason

both the 5 and x is the way to go

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox nikkas eating with gamepass:mjlol:
iu

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas need to start a gofundme to fund these nikkas xsx money cause they obsessed for no reason

both the 5 and x is the way to go
Nah. PS5 and Switch oled is the way to go.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I dont hate “microsoft” (i kinda do dislike windows though) IIIII “dislike” xbox stans. The same way they run on here and gleefully post negative shyt about playstation or try and spam the forum with gamepass threads and you don’t respond most the time.

If there was a no console wars rule on here i wouldn’t even flinch, but yall been on this type of time long before i started posting here so dont act like I’m Stalin sony stan, king of console wars. Most of yall been going back and forth for over 10 years and still try and act like you dont have a bias. I can pull up sheets on any one of you dating back to 2013 with your incessant stannery of one platform or another, yet yall still try and sit here and act like its only me and court keeping the war alive.

Just stop. Most of us here are bored bullshytting to past the time. It’s just like talking shyt at the water cooler about a knicks game, people get into it but no one is losing sleep over it. Thats why i don’t get personal with people on here.

When xbox comes out with even 3 games i want to play I’ll buy the console, play the games and probably still continue to shyt on it just like i do with nintendo.
What's really to dislike about Xbox stans or any stans? If they're posting negative shyt about PlayStation it's because they're jealous deep down. Seeing jealous people act up is more sad than anything.

I can openly admit my bias. I like PlayStation far better than Xbox. I have a pretty big bias towards PlayStation because the kinds of games I play don't really exist on Xbox and only somewhat exist on Nintendo (and even then it's probably a late second class port that runs like shyt).

That being said I am not a PlayStation stan or fanboy. If they do some BS I don't like I'll more than call it out and I won't defend it. I am not loyal to Sony or Nintendo or Microsoft. That's the difference between being a fan and a stan. When you see people defending stuff they were against days ago before the company shifted their public stance on it. When the talking points change the stan's opinions change to match them.

This generation the company with the most fukkery has been Sony by far.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
What's really to dislike about Xbox stans or any stans? If they're posting negative shyt about PlayStation it's because they're jealous deep down. Seeing jealous people act up is more sad than anything.

I can openly admit my bias. I like PlayStation far better than Xbox. I have a pretty big bias towards PlayStation because the kinds of games I play don't really exist on Xbox and only somewhat exist on Nintendo (and even then it's probably a late second class port that runs like shyt).

That being said I am not a PlayStation stan or fanboy. If they do some BS I don't like I'll more than call it out and I won't defend it. I am not loyal to Sony or Nintendo or Microsoft. That's the difference between being a fan and a stan. When you see people defending stuff they were against days ago before the company shifted their public stance on it. When the talking points change the stan's opinions change to match them.

This generation the company with the most fukkery has been Sony by far.

I dont really care about platforms, I’m ‘loyal’ to playstation because they have been the ones that got me back into gaming with single player games and they are still making them the big focus of their line up. Horizon, god of war, the japanese games, eventually spider-man, wolverine, naughty dog, etc. etc. thats just the type of games i prefer. They make about 90% of the AAA games that peak my particular interest. Nintendo makes the other 10% and xbox could potentially make up the other small percentage once their big single player games come out.

I bought a 360 for single player games, you can look at my library yourself. It consist of mass effect, blue dragon, bioshock, lost oddysey, lost planet, dead rising, etc.

It’s really that simple. If sony stops producing games i want then i will go elsewhere. Yal make it too complicated with all these politics and “anti-consumer” shyt. Wedontcarestephena.gif

The only thing stopping me from stanning xbox is xbox games

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade is on PC tomorrow, and the original Final Fantasy VII remake never game to Xbox, Microsoft lost, this time next year Forza still gonna be the only game on Xbox to play, Xbox user might as well switch to PC and just pay the monthly service to stream a RTX 3080 computer

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade is on PC tomorrow, and the original Final Fantasy VII remake never game to Xbox, Microsoft lost, this time next year Forza still gonna be the only game on Xbox to play, Xbox user might as well switch to PC and just pay the monthly service to stream a RTX 3080 computer
Sounds like PC players lost paying 70 bucks for a PlayStation port over a year later

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are bundled together I'm assuming? Hopefully...

Microsoft might as well just make a console that cost as much as gaming PC, and just as powerful, they shyt would sell, the console market just want some shyt they can press power on a play, I mean you can basically do that with a PC, but most people don't use deskstop PCs I didn't even own one until I got a gaming PC, so it's more interface that's separating them, I see the future will probably Xbox PCs and Playstation PCs, because the consoles are reaching their limits

I mean you can write your own operating system and make a PC operate like a console, after consoles are just computers, somebody was selling a PC that had a PS4 XBOX and SWITCH built inside of it for like 2,000 before