Is Gamepass hurting multiplatform game sales? *RE8 bombs on Xbox*

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade is on PC tomorrow, and the original Final Fantasy VII remake never game to Xbox, Microsoft lost, this time next year Forza still gonna be the only game on Xbox to play, Xbox user might as well switch to PC and just pay the monthly service to stream a RTX 3080 computer

What are you talking about??? The first official next generation title will be released this time next year in Starfield. Sony has yet showed any next generation titles. Please don't say Returnable or Rachet those titles were PS4 games.

PC gamers already said they not playing 70 bucks for no final fantasy or any game in general. The internet consensus is that console prices will not be crossing over to PC

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about??? The first official next generation title will be released this time next year in Starfield. Sony has yet showed any next generation titles. Please don't say Returnable or Rachet those titles were PS4 games.

PC gamers already said they not playing 70 bucks for no final fantasy or any game in general. The internet consensus is that console prices will not be crossing over to PC
This nikka just says ANYTHING :laff:

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Bro I don't give a fukk what you trying to say. Rachet and Returnal was not next gen games. The same will be said for Horizon GOW Forsaken Gran Turismo.

The first next gen complete release will be Starfield. End of 2022

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

homie pressed the enter key and hit the
d91.gif

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony has yet to show a glimpse of a next gen title and we already a year in.

Rachet and Returnal were PS4 titles
God of War on PS4
Horizon PS4
Turismo shyt look ass I don't even know if it's PS4
Forsaken downgraded and looks terrible
nikkas remastering Last of Us again

What next gen titles yall got coming???

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony has yet to show a glimpse of a next gen title and we already a year in.

Rachet and Returnal were PS4 titles
God of War on PS4
Horizon PS4
Turismo shyt look ass I don't even know if it's PS4
Forsaken downgraded and looks terrible
nikkas remastering Last of Us again

What next gen titles yall got coming???

Halo Infinite is a Xbox 360 game.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Bro I don't give a fukk what you trying to say. Rachet and Returnal was not next gen games. The same will be said for Horizon GOW Forsaken Gran Turismo.

The first next gen complete release will be Starfield. End of 2022

Holy shyt :lolbron:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You’re actually competing with Court as the worst poster on here. Your tag is well earned by the way :russ:

Deman

All Star
Daps
Final Fantasy Remake Intergrade is on PC tomorrow, and the original Final Fantasy VII remake never game to Xbox, Microsoft lost, this time next year Forza still gonna be the only game on Xbox to play, Xbox user might as well switch to PC and just pay the monthly service to stream a RTX 3080 computer
i got a pc cuz everybody my brothers said get a pc over a xbox first. what u dont tell us is the shyt is loud, makes your room a furnace, randomly shuts down games, shyt bt connection with controller. a pc and xbox aint the same shyt stop saying that shyt

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
i got a pc cuz everybody my brothers said get a pc over a xbox first. what u dont tell us is the shyt is loud, makes your room a furnace, randomly shuts down games, shyt bt connection with controller. a pc and xbox aint the same shyt stop saying that shyt

My brother tried to talk me into one, fukk that. I got a PS5 and XSX I have no use at all for a Switch