Is Gabby Thomas the perfect woman? :noah:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
eh, that’s not indicative of the lack of desire for Black Men (to me at least).. plus buddy is a paraplegic athlete himself so it makes sense

Now if buddy had no legs and worked at Kroger.. then :mjlol:

I don't even know how to respond to this bro lol.
I don't even care who people are with anymore. But let's keep it real

Shorty could have any brother she wants.
She's around black men who are probably top 5% of physically fit MFers on the planet.
And she fcking a white dude that is basically handicapped.
Either that's a lack of desire for black men or blade runner is one charming MFer

So I think my statement, even though it was in a joking manner, was pretty accurate.

And yes, a paraplegic athlete is an athlete but still a MFer missing some legs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
People were ready to throw this woman in the bushes :heh:

Ivy League educated, masters and an Olympian. “But she got a white man” Meanwhile we’ll let Sexy Red come talk to our kids in high school.
They both get thrown in same bush just to save space my nikka

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I like Gabby...I think she's cute...Has a slight Angel Reese thing going on...Just wish she had a touch more meat on her.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
I don't even know how to respond to this bro lol.
I don't even care who people are with anymore. But let's keep it real

Shorty could have any brother she wants.
She's around black men who are probably top 5% of physically fit MFers on the planet.
And she fcking a white dude that is basically handicapped.
Either that's a lack of desire for black men or blade runner is one charming MFer

So I think my statement, even though it was in a joking manner, was pretty accurate.

And yes, a paraplegic athlete is an athlete but still a MFer missing some legs
seen their YouTube channel a few years back and they meet at a track meet in Idaho

Like I get it.. is the average/below average cac = top 5% breh.. but it could also be like you said:
blade runner is one charming MFer
I try to have a balance because I don’t want to be one of these “love is love” type of dudes but I also don’t want to sulk over every BW dating a cac :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ok. But maybe also wait until you see this before making a baseless assumption too.
I was waiting. Literally my initial post said She's cool, but i'm waiting to give her praise until i find out she's not anti black.
You acting like not jumping to conclusions = hating

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
seen their YouTube channel a few years back and they meet at a track meet in Idaho

Like I get it.. is the average/below average cac = top 5% breh.. but it could also be like you said:

I try to have a balance because I don’t want to be one of these “love is love” type of dudes but I also don’t want to sulk over every BW dating a cac :manny:

Id never sulk over any chik, especially one that fcks with white guys. :yeshrug:

Yup, maybe she fcks with him cause hes charming.
But The main thing that the dude probably had to be was white.
Second thing, not black.
Legs or no legs...

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because of the documentary she was in showing her lifestyle on netflix
I'll check out the doc.

Just read her bio and saw that she went to boarding school, then Harvard, then UT Austin for grad school :deadrose:

I can understand how she'd have a white social circle with that background - I will say that unless you're making the effort to look for community, or you happen to have classes with other Black students, professionally you won't end up seeing most of them regularly