Is Gabby Thomas the perfect woman? :noah:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just strikes me as odd that you can be a pro athlete and not associate with any black people. like at all
Even white athletes end having a lot of black friends just because black people are over represented in sports.
Dirk Nowitzki upbringing was in Germany and he ended marrying a black woman.
almost feels intentional that she doesn't mess with any black people at all.

I think behind closed doors she really is pro black . She taking a page out of Michael Jordan's book

:mjpls:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Gabby Thomas gives me vibes of Tyra Banks in the late 90s. I hope she doesn't fall too deep into the celeb shyt because it's definitely coming.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She's cool but she exclusively associates with only white people. Not just her boyfriend either, but all her friends.
Thats hard to do as a professional athlete. since most of the people you interact with professionally are black.
I don't wanna hype her up only to find out she used the popularity to become a maga politician in the future or some shyt.
How would you possibly know that she only associates with white people? :dead:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just strikes me as odd that you can be a pro athlete and not associate with any black people. like at all
Even white athletes end having a lot of black friends just because black people are over represented in sports.
Dirk Nowitzki upbringing was in Germany and he ended marrying a black woman.
almost feels intentional that she doesn't mess with any black people at all.
It more than likely is intentional. We know how white supremacy works & a lot Black people that grow up in predominantly white spaces end up trying to fit in with them

There's absolutely no reason that a grown ass adult Black woman in the US can't have a bunch Black friends in her circle if she wanted to

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
She's cool but she exclusively associates with only white people. Not just her boyfriend either, but all her friends.
Thats hard to do as a professional athlete. since most of the people you interact with professionally are black.
I don't wanna hype her up only to find out she used the popularity to become a maga politician in the future or some shyt.
This person has achieved so much at a young age and this was your takeaway :mjlol:

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Shorty in the bolded say she'd rather be with a cracca with two missing legs then a black man.

That shyt is sad and funny as fck at the same time
eh, that’s not indicative of the lack of desire for Black Men (to me at least).. plus buddy is a paraplegic athlete himself so it makes sense

Now if buddy had no legs and worked at Kroger.. then :mjlol:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Have some friends who live in Austin where she lives and they told me she’s around nothing but cacs.

People say that because they see posts of her with white people, but conveniently ignore her hanging out with other black girls.

She literally says these girls are her BFFs.

:what:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
People say that because they see posts of her with white people, but conveniently ignore her hanging out with other black girls.

She literally says these girls are her BFFs.

:what:

This is what i was waiting for. Needed to see something like this before i started rooting for her.