Is Gabby Thomas the perfect woman? :noah:

s@n

All Star
Daps
She's cool but she exclusively associates with only white people. Not just her boyfriend either, but all her friends.
Thats hard to do as a professional athlete. since most of the people you interact with professionally are black.
I don't wanna hype her up only to find out she used the popularity to become a maga politician in the future or some shyt.
She grew up in the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts, which is affluent/white/cloistered. My ex-wife used to tech at the school she went to; there is a very low percentage of black kids that go there, unfortunately. Most of the population are academics and the infrastructure that supports them, and the area is too expensive to really support much diversity (outside of LGBTQ+ causes). Not making excuses for her, but I can see how that happened. For what it's worth, it's an insanely gorgeous area with really great agriculture and a decent culinary and music scene. Lots of retired musicians and artists live in the area.

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
She is smart athletic with a very cute face. Seems to have a very cool personality but I like my girls to have some thick thighs and she doesn't have that at all

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
She grew up in the Pioneer Valley in Western Massachusetts, which is affluent/white/cloistered. My ex-wife used to tech at the school she went to; there is a very low percentage of black kids that go there, unfortunately. Most of the population are academics and the infrastructure that supports them, and the area is too expensive to really support much diversity (outside of LGBTQ+ causes). Not making excuses for her, but I can see how that happened. For what it's worth, it's an insanely gorgeous area with really great agriculture and a decent culinary and music scene. Lots of retired musicians and artists live in the area.
OK, so in other words, she couldn’t control her upbringing.

That’s not her fault

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris went to an HBCU to get closer to her black roots and people on this website criticize her. lol.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
OK, so in other words, she couldn’t control her upbringing.

That’s not her fault

Meanwhile, Kamala Harris went to an HBCU to get closer to her black roots and people on this website criticize her. lol.
Just strikes me as odd that you can be a pro athlete and not associate with any black people. like at all
Even white athletes end having a lot of black friends just because black people are over represented in sports.
Dirk Nowitzki upbringing was in Germany and he ended marrying a black woman.
almost feels intentional that she doesn't mess with any black people at all.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Just strikes me as odd that you can be a pro athlete and not associate with any black people. like at all
Even white athletes end having a lot of black friends just because black people are over represented in sports.
Dirk Nowitzki upbringing was in Germany and he ended marrying a black woman.
almost feels intentional that she doesn't mess with any black people at all.
She clearly associates with black people. Isn’t her relay team black? lol.