Is Gabby Thomas the perfect woman? :noah:

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Y'all the same bucks living vicariously through Lebron's sons and making excuses for them
"There are no black girls in their college or city"

:dead:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Shorty in the bolded say she'd rather be with a cracca with two missing legs then a black man.

That shyt is sad and funny as fck at the same time
:deadrose:Dawg
When you put it like that lmao

But didn’t they meet in HS? They were young.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'll check out the doc.

Just read her bio and saw that she went to boarding school, then Harvard, then UT Austin for grad school :deadrose:

I can understand how she'd have a white social circle with that background - I will say that unless you're making the effort to look for community, or you happen to have classes with other Black students, professionally you won't end up seeing most of them regularly
This.

And this is why it’s hard to take dudes seriously who say this stuff.

Everyone here acknowledges that super successful brehs, especially athletes, are surrounded by nothing but Whites from a young age because of their schools, etc and how it’s almost unavoidable to be in interracial relationships when they are moving in certain circles. But now you see a Black woman with the same circles and pedigree and don’t understand how she ended up with a white dude.
Ain’t but so many brehs in those circles, and at that point most of them aren’t exclusively dating Black women.

I already said that when you find Black ppl in those circles, unless they come from a background where their parents made a concerted effort to put them in Black spaces…this is probably how things will turn out. 🤷🏾‍♀️

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her inner circle isn't her fault, her parents raised her in mostly white areas, and she went to Harvard. Anyway yes she's a great black woman, I'm sure any one of us would be glad to have her.

We know her because of track (especially sprinting)....dominated by black people
She likely trains and is coached by nothing but black people

*Not surprised her circle of friends are black women*

Last edited:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I was waiting. Literally my initial post said She's cool, but i'm waiting to give her praise until i find out she's not anti black.
You acting like not jumping to conclusions = hating

She's cool but she exclusively associates with only white people. Not just her boyfriend either, but all her friends.
Thats hard to do as a professional athlete. since most of the people you interact with professionally are black.
I don't wanna hype her up only to find out she used the popularity to become a maga politician in the future or some shyt.

That's a bold statement to make while waiting for the truth

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
Harvard graduate.
World-class athlete.
Bachelors in neurobiology.
Masters in epidemiology.
Volunteers at a heath clinic for low-income individuals.
Olympic gold medalist.

Yes she’s ideal but most coli brehs gonna say her degrees, education, money don’t mean nothin. She just needs to submit :troll:

Ray D’Angelo Harris

Silky smooth
Daps
Reppin
#dogset
QGVkT73.jpeg

nah-man.gif