Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
She made that claim, it ain’t true but nikkas will believe what they believe :yeshrug: I ain’t got time to convince nikkas otherwise...y’all know it’s 2 sides to every story :yeshrug:but if nikkas believe her, then go ahead...I ain’t disputing shyt...
Aight bro Ima still hit her with a friendly PM just to make sure this doesn't happen again. The black family is very important. :lolbron:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Aight bro Ima still hit her with a friendly PM just to make sure this doesn't happen again. The black family is very important. :lolbron:
Hey bruh it is what it is :lolbron: she already showed me thirsty nikkas in her inbox, I’m a real Zoe nikka so that shyt don’t phase me...she know my red line :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:russell: :russell::russell: Call me cac, I show proof I’m not, now you move the goal posts to make fakkit jokes :russell:
Lying fakkit none of my post changed show the coli which post I called you a cac you lying fakkit. Move them goalpost like the dikks in your mouth fakkit

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
My nikka was love sick blowing up home girl phone thinking about all them PMs he saw of Coli brehs in his wifey inbox when he hacked her account :mjcry:
Ain’t you the same nikka on discord saying you scared to @ me so I don’t ask you for a fade? :mjlol: p*ssy ass nikka...