Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
The Coli truly turning in high school girl gossip shyt sometimes - shyt's disgusting, all the self-exposals of 'real nikkaz' who want to get into deep details about another nikkaz girl situation

Ok if the breh is a cac who claims he a breh.. FUKK HIM. He needs exposal

But the whole 'hey man that's your EX wife.. not your wife' 'I'ma write her' 'She had nikkaz in her inbox though!!'

Nikka who give a fukk? That's his chick or his ex-chick - who give a fukk? All these chicks out here and y'all are 10 pages deep worrying about this girl as if it's an all-boy school and tomorrow a girl is visiting. Real nikkaz don't get into all these details - it's a fukking DIGITAL FORUM, just watch the game brehs...
:gucci:
To think the thread was an exposed thread about me being a cac :heh: that shyt took a left turn...

Dominic Decoco

Superstar
Daps
I remember a few years ago 2 nikkas here was supposed to shoot the fade...one was a truck driver and he drove to meet up with the nikka in Memphis :lolbron: breh got scared and never met up...

Yea you talking about brothazay. He drove up in breh city.

Most of these posters are legit white boys. The ones who are black men are either nikka nerds, c00ns, or shyt talking pussies like @Geoffrey_Chaucer .

Only a few real ones here unfortunately.

Shout out to the big homie @Poitier :salute:

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps

Most of these posters are legit white boys. The ones who are black men are either nikka nerds, c00ns, or shyt talking pussies like @Geoffrey_Chaucer .

@Poitier a hoe though :mjgrin: that nikka ducked my fade in ATL...you noticed nikkas in here say I must be gay cause I post my pic on here :skip: they quick to call a nikka a cac, but they don’t wanna post a proof pic...now they change the topic to some gay shyt :beli:

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
@Poitier a hoe though :mjgrin: that nikka ducked my fade in ATL...you noticed nikkas in here say I must be gay cause I post my pic on here :skip: they quick to call a nikka a cac, but they don’t wanna post a proof pic...now they change the topic to some gay shyt :beli:

Nah posting yourself in the Avi ain’t gay, if that’s your thing that’s your thing. Some brehs on here do that. But at the same time just cuz someone doesn’t want to do the same doesn’t mean they’re a Cac.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Nah posting yourself in the Avi ain’t gay, if that’s your thing that’s your thing. Some brehs on here do that. But at the same time just cuz someone doesn’t want to do the same doesn’t mean they’re a Cac.
But why are nikkas who are not identified as black, quick to call nikkas cacs? :why: Your identity is hidden but yet you’re the one calling others white :skip: (not saying you specifically)...

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

I stay on this no life having cracka mind:mjlol:

Ofay been running so long:wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
@Poitier a hoe though :mjgrin: that nikka ducked my fade in ATL...

I know shawty the breadwinner so you got no choice but to play by her rules

But instead of trying to “fade” nikkas on a forum maybe you should get your money up so you can be a real man of the household

qg7hull.png

Now what if I was a dirtbag and met up with shawty that Saturday? :jbhmm:

I didn't but I'm sure others have unknowingly :mjgrin::lolbron:#GMB

I got plenty of options, I don’t need OPP. Now kick rocks fukk nikka :camby:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I know shawty the breadwinner so you got no choice but to play by her rules

But instead of trying to “fade” nikkas on a forum maybe you should get your money up so you can be a real man of the household

qg7hull.png

Now what if I was a dirtbag and met up with shawty that Saturday? :jbhmm:

I didn't but I'm sure others have unknowingly :mjgrin::lolbron:#GMB

I got plenty of options, I don’t need OPP. Now kick rocks fukk nikka :camby:

:gladbron:

It’s lit