Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Hold up for a minute @ejthompson23

Address this womanbeating shyt cuz I’m mad confused.

Your wife who you’re still married to and in a relationship with comes on the Coli to say u beat her but it isn’t true? So what’s the situation with that? Was it a joke ?

fukk all the fade ducking talk we all know these nikkas get computers puting

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Hold up for a minute @ejthompson23

Address this womanbeating shyt cuz I’m mad confused.

Your wife who you’re still married to and in a relationship with comes on the Coli to say u beat her but it isn’t true? So what’s the situation with that? Was it a joke ?

fukk all the fade ducking talk we all know these nikkas get computers puting
She made that claim, it ain’t true but nikkas will believe what they believe :yeshrug: I ain’t got time to convince nikkas otherwise...y’all know it’s 2 sides to every story :yeshrug:but if nikkas believe her, then go ahead...I ain’t disputing shyt...

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Youre momma a mouthy bytch fakkit. The difference is who the fukk goes to a mostly male spot looking for attention or putting themselves out there unless they fakkits fam. You out here showing out for dudes? Do you faq I don't care. Nobody is scared to walk in public but these two aren't the same you dumb ass nikka. fukking public school failing you dummies. I'm a man not a fakkit like you looking for male attention online. Why don't you be true you bytch and come out the closet???
Blah blah blah :skip: gay jokes blah blah blah