Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Weekend fukkery

tumblr_oj0vw4vBch1qg2p2fo1_400.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
The Coli truly turning in high school girl gossip shyt sometimes - shyt's disgusting, all the self-exposals of 'real nikkaz' who want to get into deep details about another nikkaz girl situation

Ok if the breh is a cac who claims he a breh.. FUKK HIM. He needs exposal

But the whole 'hey man that's your EX wife.. not your wife' 'I'ma write her' 'She had nikkaz in her inbox though!!'

Nikka who give a fukk? That's his chick or his ex-chick - who give a fukk? All these chicks out here and y'all are 10 pages deep worrying about this girl as if it's an all-boy school and tomorrow a girl is visiting. Real nikkaz don't get into all these details - it's a fukking DIGITAL FORUM, just watch the game brehs...
:gucci:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
She laid up with you every night ...:ohhh:

So @GoGetMyDamnBelt_ you didn't move to Austin?

What was this about?...:jbhmm:....
I’m laughing so hard at this...... that’s EXACTLY how my current situation is playing out with this dude I’ve been dating for the past 3 weeks. We went on our first date this past Wednesday and he kissed me in the middle of it. Before dropping me off we had a whole makeout session, coping feels and all. Almost asked him upfront to come over lol

Second date was last night and I was so damn pent up. This morning I started cutting off other dudes I was just talking to. This one here going for what he wants lol