Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
nikka a trash poster but I respect he upfront about who he is :ehh:

From what I seen he posted pics in multiple threads he got called out in, not that I was payin attention or anything :dame:

Most of you hoe ass nikkas scared to death to show your face so y’all dont really have room to talk and none of these nikkas here have the juice to do shyt to anybody so that isn’t a valid excuse before that “coli wolves :merchant:“ bullshyt gets thrown out
I don't think it's scarred to show their face but nikka we ain't gay. Well maybe some are but why would most be putting their picture up for mostly dudes??? shyt if cats wanna see actual faces see cats irl otherwise for a messageboard of mainly dudes ain't no need for pictures of other dudes.

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
I don't think it's scarred to show their face but nikka we ain't gay. Well maybe some are but why would most be putting their picture up for mostly dudes??? shyt if cats wanna see actual faces see cats irl otherwise for a messageboard of mainly dudes ain't no need for pictures of other dudes.
So you can call a nikka a cac but bytch out when it comes to proving that you your self is not a cac? :wow: Excellent logic...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
So you can call a nikka a cac but bytch out when it comes to proving that you your self is not a cac? :wow: Excellent logic...
Clown what are you talking about? I've never called a nikka a cac or asked from proof they black or white because guess what I don't give a fukk it's a messageboard. Next time you quote me stupid make sense and use some of your excellent logic dikkhead.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The faq you quoted ducked my fade 2x.

He p*ssy lol

Hoe nikkas do hoe things so I’m not surprised :manny: These bytch ass nikkas just moving lips

You a male thot that popped shyt like going to jail was prestigious

You come on here just to argue with people cause your lonely ass to introverted to live real life

I would be ya life coach but u don't follow directions well

So :manny:

:mjlol: Just like a bytch, you just come up with anything to say because I guess that makes you think you did something...? You ain’t got to lie to kick it doggie, just stay in a females place

Another mouthy bytch... once again, when you go outside or anywhere else people look at you and will see you in close proximity. Explain to me this dumbass logic of internet nikkas being scared of randoms from Timbuktu seeing them unless you do go out in public

And it’s about accountability, you not a man so you have no grasp of this concept. You bytches no better or worse than crackers in YouTube comments sayin “******” every other word because y’all both hiding under anonymity like cowards but still want to talk a big game then come up with the dumbest ass logic after

Daps
nikka a trash poster but I respect he upfront about who he is :ehh:

From what I seen he posted pics in multiple threads he got called out in, not that I was payin attention or anything :dame:

Most of you hoe ass nikkas scared to death to show your face so y’all dont really have room to talk and none of these nikkas here have the juice to do shyt to anybody so that isn’t a valid excuse before that “coli wolves :merchant:“ bullshyt gets thrown out

I understand your point about people not being shyt in real life but I think you're underestimating the coli wolves thing. People's jobs have been contacted and emailed from threads on here. That's too far.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Hoe nikkas do hoe things so I’m not surprised :manny: These bytch ass nikkas just moving lips

:mjlol: Just like a bytch, you just come up with anything to say because I guess that makes you think you did something...? You ain’t got to lie to kick it doggie, just stay in a females place

Another mouthy bytch... once again, when you go outside or anywhere else people look at you and will see you in close proximity. Explain to me this dumbass logic of internet nikkas being scared of randoms from Timbuktu seeing them unless you do go out in public

And it’s about accountability, you not a man so you have no grasp of this concept. You bytches no better or worse than crackers in YouTube comments sayin “******” every other word because y’all both hiding under anonymity like cowards but still want to talk a big game then come up with the dumbest ass logic after

Ok tough guy

:mjlol:

Talk that shyt to ya parole officer bih

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

Youre momma a mouthy bytch fakkit. The difference is who the fukk goes to a mostly male spot looking for attention or putting themselves out there unless they fakkits fam. You out here showing out for dudes? Do you faq I don't care. Nobody is scared to walk in public but these two aren't the same you dumb ass nikka. fukking public school failing you dummies. I'm a man not a fakkit like you looking for male attention online. Why don't you be true you bytch and come out the closet???

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Again she got freedom of speech :manny: as you can see I didn’t interfere in her thread, just like I talk shyt on here and she don’t interfere...she laid up with me every night :manny: what she write on here is irrelevant...
So not only did she not catch u cheating n u beat her up multiple times

She also lying about moving to another state:ohhh:

And actually live with u now

If u really telling the truth
Then gah damn:dead: