Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
What would you do Matt?

Listen, I ain't on this forum like that so I don't understand the context of the history between all them nikkas. I'm just keeping it 1000.

In reality that "check your bytch" shyt is just reverse psychology from nikkas that scared of the get back. I don't give a fukk about what other people think is right and wrong. I'm just telling you facts; glad that has never happened to me because I'd be facing life.

How is it reverse psychology when the reason you're ready to kill somebody is because of betrayal, more specifically, your wife's betrayal?
The only way I can imagine the nikka getting hurt in the scenario is if he's caught in the house but again, he's not responsible, the woman invited him into the house and subsequently into her body.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
No, I'm saying hypothetically the nikka she fukked woulda already dealt with me by now. I didn't say anything about putting hands on that bytch. I don't condone harming chicks I just don't feel no type of way because women themselves encourage and reward abusers. Plus like I said yaw already planted the seed, so why feel sorry now?
I never thought hip hop would make it this far
:ohhh:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Maybe I'm the only one thinking this but, salim not knowing the tattoos don't mean shyt. It doesn't disprove anything.

Women have had sex with their bra on. They've had sex with their shirt on. And if it's a one night stand, what's keeping him from only tapping from back and bouncin? They not gonna have lights on or candlelight to see each other. Smash in the dark and bounce.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
How is it reverse psychology when the reason you're ready to kill somebody is because of betrayal, more specifically, your wife's betrayal?
The only way I can imagine the nikka getting hurt in the scenario is if he's caught in the house but again, he's not responsible, the woman invited him into the house and subsequently into her body.

Again, you're trying to debate with me how I should feel or react to a situation if it were ME. You're NOT going to win that debate no matter how hard you try.

You're debating morality. There is no moral debate. I'm simply telling you what I would do point blank period. I also stand by what I said it is reverse psychology because nikkas is scared of the get back like I said. Like Drake, he taken pictures with nikkas bytches all passive aggressive right? But when Diddy was in his face what happen? He got punched in the jaw. He was coping pleas telling Diddy to check his bytch because he didn't want no smoke.

Also you still owe me an explanation of what you would do Matt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
What would you do Matt?

Listen, I ain't on this forum like that so I don't understand the context of the history between all them nikkas. I'm just keeping it 1000. No disrespect to nobody and I ain't in nobody business I'm just speaking fantasy based on this scenario.

In reality that "check your bytch" shyt is just reverse psychology from nikkas that scared of the get back. I don't give a fukk about what other people think is right and wrong. I'm just telling you facts; glad that has never happened to me because I'd be facing life.
You have a dude that's constantly on some c00n shyt threatening to pull up on dudes, then someone comes and exposes that his wife was talking to coli nikkas.

Dude asked for the proof and proof was posted.

What more context do you need?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Again, you're trying to debate with me how I should feel or react to a situation if it were ME. You're NOT going to win that debate no matter how hard you try.

You're debating morality. There is no moral debate. I'm simply telling you what I would do point blank period. I also stand by what I said it is reverse psychology because nikkas is scared of the get back like I said. Like Drake, he taken pictures with nikkas bytches all passive aggressive right? But when Diddy was in his face what happen? He got punched in the jaw. He was coping pleas telling Diddy to check his bytch because he didn't want no smoke.

What is this silly "get back" talk? It's not difficult to kill somebody and go to jail for life. You wanna kill a nikka outside of your relationship, go to jail for life only for your wife to find a new nikka to fukk before you're even sentenced. It's like you nikkas were raised with no adult supervision with the way yall move.

I don't have a public answer for what I would do but I can damn sure tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't track down some nikka who my wife voluntarily invited to her p*ssy.

:hubie:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
You have a dude that's constantly on some c00n shyt threatening to pull up on dudes, then someone comes and exposes that his wife was talking to coli nikkas.

See I didn't know all that. I only saw that part where he made that one nikka back down and call security. I didn't know he was threatening multiple people or was on some c00n shyt.

Again, this ain't got nun to do with me though. I already said it was a red flag that the big was still seeking validation if she had a nikka all along.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

You sound like the type to kill someone that your woman chose to fukk, then expect her to hold you down when u doing life.
:mjlol:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Elementary school comeback, your brain must've stopped developing in the seventh grade :sadcam:

You really analyzing another mans method of acquiring p*ssy. Only cucks dikk watch like that :mjgrin:
Last I checked it was Ivy League but what do I know outside you're a product of two broke folks. I really wasn't analyzing shyt just said I don't have to do it. If public school didn't fail you you'd know that. @staticshock still sucking dikk you fat light skin fakkit???

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
What is this silly "get back" talk? It's not difficult to kill somebody and go to jail for life.

Yet it rarely actually happens anywhere in the world. That's why it makes the news every time it does happen.

Get back is karma. The fear that what you did will result in a larger counter reaction.

You wanna kill a nikka outside of your relationship, go to jail for life only for your wife to find a new nikka to fukk before you're even sentenced.

But according to yaw she's doing that anyway. So who cares? Why would I be worried about her fukking another nikka if it already happened? In prison it didn't happen under my watch, the nikka that it happened under my watch with is dead so I don't care what happens after.

I don't have a public answer for what I would do but I can damn sure tell you what I wouldn't do. I wouldn't track down some nikka who my wife voluntarily invited to her p*ssy.

:hubie:

I don't believe you. Psychology 101. You're super contrarian and lyrical and conservative in your thought process. You would definately beat a bytch half to death and kill a nikka fa sho. Plus you from New Orleans. A NO nikka that tries to come off like a republican is definitely a closet killer. You probably got 50,000 dollars worth of guns in your spot.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
See I didn't know all that. I only saw that part where he made that one nikka back down and call security. I didn't know he was threatening multiple people or was on some c00n shyt.

Again, this ain't got nun to do with me though. I already said it was a red flag that the big was still seeking validation if she had a nikka all along.
Well knowing what you know now, you still think dude should be dealt with considering he didn't even know the bytch was married till this thread was made?

He wouldn't have had his wife's business exposed had she not been meeting nikkas on the internet while he's constantly talking that c00n shyt and telling nikkas what he's gonna do to them.