Is @ejthompson23 really a cac pretending to be a black man in Miami? (Update..coli fukkery)

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Until someone pulls some actual evidence of actual fukking or admittance of fukking, I'm considering this all jokes.

But real talk, jamil got the evidence on his side. shyt he even got character witnesses.

How you catch someone lying about not only owning books, but reading books too? :mjlol::francis:
:russ:

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
So if I’m correct; they claimed he was a cac, he proved he wasn’t, so their next best bet was to claim they fukked his wife, she provided actual conversations between them as proof they didn’t, only thing he provided was a vague description of their apartment?

This thread is the epitome of hurt nikkas in their feelings :francis:

Also reason #1 as to why you don’t befriend weird nikkas on a message board in real life :heh:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
The fukk is discord? Never heard of it until now, if you don’t believe I was in your house then :yeshrug:

And remember I smashed twice, only been to your spot once. She know where I stay at too, she could tell you how to find me and get this issue but that would entail her admitting to all this

Explain how I knew about those books tho? Hard to forget that. And you right about that bright ass red couch. Had to jog my memory about it honestly, but I do remember talking shyt to your wife about how country it looked, while I looked at all those books y’all got. So you telling me that all that along with the fact it was on the 2nd floor was something I got from a video chat? I remember those details cuz that’s how I move, always looking. I ain’t know she was married to you, but ain’t ain’t no telling what a chick who let you smash over the computer in less than a day got going on so I remember the small nuances about the location more than I do even the smash itself at this point. Never know what may pop off. That’s how my brain works.

And flex? Nah try again. Your wife is dead, she not cute breh, I’m not proud to say I smashed at all. She way below my level. In my eyes admitting that I smashed her is an L. that pic in her avy fooling nikkas like fukk. I’ve seen her naked breh. You and I both know that shyt shapeless when them clothes come off.

Look, believe what you want. But you should have enough sense to know that a married woman only keeps attention from other dudes for one thing- some side dikk. You see clear as day not 1 but 2 random nikkas communicating with your girl. She wasn’t looking for no shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. She got you for that.

Shocked-Fan-After-Undertaker-Loss-to-Brock-Lesnar.gif

kispiap.gif

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
So if I’m correct; they claimed he was a cac, he proved he wasn’t, so their next best bet was to claim they fukked his wife, she provided actual conversations between them as proof they didn’t, only thing he provided was a vague description of their apartment?

This thread is the epitome of hurt nikkas in their feelings :francis:

Also reason #1 as to why you don’t befriend weird nikkas on a message board in real life :heh:
I can't believe it until there's actual proof. The way these threads go anything could be made up.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course you gonna hold back on certain shyt. Here, I’ll post everything that was in my PM.
You talking about describing my spot as if we ain’t talk about that shyt over the phone, nikkah.
You told me to “get my nikkah in line,” nikkah where?
Lying on your fukking dikk because you can’t handle heat without trying to dirty the next person name. :mjlol:

Whenever a man tells his side of the story, he always leaves out the part where he opened up his heart and mind to the woman :mjlol:

Even if this guy did sleep with you, look at how much EFFORT he put in :picard:

Whatever happened between you two is irrelevant.

The fact that he shared his mental illness with you in an attempt to get close AND then turns around to tell this story in an edited fashion is sick :hhh:

Honestly, I find that disgusting.

Some of you need to stop fronting online in order to get some daps and get some character surgery instead because what you're doing is f***ked up, for real.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fukk is discord? Never heard of it until now, if you don’t believe I was in your house then :yeshrug:

And remember I smashed twice, only been to your spot once. She know where I stay at too, she could tell you how to find me and get this issue but that would entail her admitting to all this

Explain how I knew about those books tho? Hard to forget that. And you right about that bright ass red couch. Had to jog my memory about it honestly, but I do remember talking shyt to your wife about how country it looked, while I looked at all those books y’all got. So you telling me that all that along with the fact it was on the 2nd floor was something I got from a video chat? I remember those details cuz that’s how I move, always looking. I ain’t know she was married to you, but ain’t ain’t no telling what a chick who let you smash over the computer in less than a day got going on so I remember the small nuances about the location more than I do even the smash itself at this point. Never know what may pop off. That’s how my brain works.

And flex? Nah try again. Your wife is dead, she not cute breh, I’m not proud to say I smashed at all. She way below my level. In my eyes admitting that I smashed her is an L. that pic in her avy fooling nikkas like fukk. I’ve seen her naked breh. You and I both know that shyt shapeless when them clothes come off.

Look, believe what you want. But you should have enough sense to know that a married woman only keeps attention from other dudes for one thing- some side dikk. You see clear as day not 1 but 2 random nikkas communicating with your girl. She wasn’t looking for no shoulder to cry on or someone to vent to. She got you for that.

How do you go from telling someone, 'You're smart' and 'We're not wired to deal with bullshyt in the world,' on some real Kumbaya sh!t by trying to help ole girl from depression but then turn around and try to put her back into depression :skip:

Now all of a sudden she wasn't cute and you're trying to cause real hurt/pain between her and someone she loves/loved.

You talk about the world being full of bullsh!t when you're putting a ton of bulls!t out there yourself.

Forget the world and check the man in the mirror :martin:

I hope you get some real help, for real.

Not with your bipolarism but with just being a decent person.

Last edited: